My Finished AP Sandtrooper - Opinions/Suggestions

Holder17

I recently finished my AP Sandtrooper and Im quite pleased with the results, tho Id like to hear suggestions/opinions if I should change anything to be more screen accurate. As well as how dirty it is. Not sure If I shouldve done more. Id like to have HWT status.

I do have a T-21 on order so the weapon is covered. Anyways, pictures are attached, hope to get some feedback.

Thanks,

post-17873-0-05241700-1359611114.jpg

post-17873-0-42747200-1359611122.jpg

post-17873-0-74614400-1359611129.jpg

post-17873-0-96815200-1359611938.jpg

post-17873-0-54589500-1359612001.jpg

Edited by Holder17

Looks great for a TD! For a HWT you need to switch out the diamond knee plate, ab details and mellow out the weathering..it's supposed to be lightly scuffed (battle-worn) but not weathered like yours is. Your MG-34 is fine for a BFG..from what I can see is you're missing the bottle below the cistern on your pack as well as the bee stinger, and you'll need some detail shots of your side, knee and crotch rivets along with the helmet details. Rubber handplates are a must too.Submit your pics over at the M.E.P.D. they'll be most pleased with your armor! Nice job! :duim:

Hmmm ok great thanks.

I do have another TK that I am currently putting together maybe I will make that into a HWT. I do have the bottle below the cistern. It recently broke off im trying to figure out how to get it back on.haha. I kind of figured somebody would notice. Thanks again i appreciate it.

Hey Christian! Cool, let us know when you have your TK done. Remember to check out the CRL's for the HWT when your done. ;) If you have any issues with fixing your pack, contact "Quartermaster" or "Dirty Boy" over at the M.E.P.D. they will most certainly be of help. Have a good one! :smiley-sw013:

• 2 months later...

Join us brother on the MEPD! I have one of Dirty Boys Packs and they are great. He would be the guy to talk to regarding your pack. Also on the MEPD site there is a section on Field Packs and repair. Hope this helps. Great looking armor!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks i appreciate it!!

I havent had time for quite a while to try and fix the pack but i have been trying to contact dirty boy and quartermaster over at MEPD but my a count is screwed up so i cant login, so it wont give me the option to send them a msg. Is there anyother way of contacting them? Perhaps they have an account on here as well?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...