sith cheerleader help

jnnfr72

Does anybody know if there are any new runs on sith cheerleader uniforms? (Or the pom-poms?! Gotta have those, too!)

I looked through the 501st, and emailed Karma ( I think?) but she hasn't done a run since early 2011. Just wondering if

any TK's have the insider info on that. Maybe if we get enough of us who HAVE TO HAVE a uniform we can get a new run going.

Danke and Gracias and Shi-Shi (sp?)

Wow they are cool, ok so I will swap you, for a photo of you wearing it I will give you a thread I have found with some info LOL --------------

https://www.facebook.com/SithCheerleadersOfHawaiiFanPage

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Wow they are cool, ok so I will swap you, for a photo of you wearing it I will give you a thread I have found with some info LOL http://www.getphpbb....rum=las&p=56755

Cool! I am headed over there now. If I could photoshop grumpy cat in a sith cheerleader I WOULD!!!!!

Just try to picture that in this reply. HAAAA HAAA!!!!

Gotta lose the beer belly then we'll see bout pics. Here's a BETTER plan, Go here: http://www.femtrooperjulie.webs.com/

On 1/29/2013 at 7:48 AM, jnnfr72 said:

Gotta lose the beer belly then we'll see bout pics.

If I could photoshop grumpy cat in a sith cheerleader I WOULD!!!!!

LOL

CAT1_zps0b3dbdbc.jpg.6bef833eee596681111d1196ebd21864.jpg

Sith or Sloth LMAO

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

OMG! I saw that pic with the balding cheerleader. S/he REALLY likes her beer - more than ME, if that's possible?!!! TOO FUNNY!!!

YAY! GRUMPY CAT!!!! That's my new background on my pc at work!!!!!

btw, the same lady who I emailed earlier from the 501st forum was on the link you sent, too ~ so that is perfect! Thanks.

OMG! I saw that pic with the balding cheerleader. S/he REALLY likes her beer - more than ME, if that's possible?!!! TOO FUNNY!!!

YAY! GRUMPY CAT!!!! That's my new background on my pc at work!!!!!

btw, the same lady who I emailed earlier from the 501st forum was on the link you sent, too ~ so that is perfect! Thanks.

Glad I could help, good luck with the costume :duim:

Enough with grump cat already. Please.

Jenny... can I send our cheerleaders your email address?

Best handlers ever...

-----------

-Eric

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Does anybody know if there are any new runs on sith cheerleader uniforms? (Or the pom-poms?! Gotta have those, too!)

I looked through the 501st, and emailed Karma ( I think?) but she hasn't done a run since early 2011. Just wondering if

any TK's have the insider info on that. Maybe if we get enough of us who HAVE TO HAVE a uniform we can get a new run going.

Danke and Gracias and Shi-Shi (sp?)

Really? You're going to be a cheerleader? Yikes. I can see you pom-pomming your butt off and if you're as goofy and hyper acting in person like you are on here it would be a sight to see. Lol :lol:

On 1/29/2013 at 8:43 AM, Darth Aloha said:

Enough with grump cat already. Please.

Jenny... can I send our cheerleaders your email address?

Best handlers ever...

----

-Eric

Yes, please and thank you.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Really? You're going to be a cheerleader? Yikes. I can see you pom-pomming your butt off and if you're as goofy and hyper acting in person like you are on here it would be a sight to see. Lol :lol:

Thanks... ?

haaa haaa... yah - I don't take too much serious. :)

Jen, did you try to reach them through their Facebook page? They offered a the uniform and poms for $100 last year if you applied and were accepted.

Nooope. But, I WILL! :) Why don't I think of things like checking for a facebook page?!!! :) Thankya, Sir!

• 1 month later...