Lens Questions

Hi Alex,

Here is a link to lenses just like I purchased:

-----

They are about 1/8" thick, so they are super rigid, and very easy to see through.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

TK-9805 said:
Hi Alex,

-----

They are about 1/8" thick, so they are super rigid, and very easy to see through.

thanks for the help, ill keep looking for options ^.^

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Depending on your timeframe runnriottt will be making green lenses at a much lower cost soon, and another member (sorry cant for the life of me remember who) was making sets.

Someone will prob chime in on this to correct me :P

You do not want welding lens they are going to be way too dark. What you are looking for is the lens for acetylene/Oxygen cutting torches. Welding lens are almost completely blacked out they are so dark.

You do not want welding lens they are going to be way too dark. What you are looking for is the lens for acetylene/Oxygen cutting torches. Welding lens are almost completely blacked out they are so dark.

The face shield kiyotei is refering to is the same thing your talking about. Some people say use "Shade 5" but that is way too dark. The "Shade 3" is great not too light not too dark. The face shield I uesed is made by:

Jackson Protective Faceshields Shade IR/UV # 3.0.

faceshield2.jpg

You can pick them up at any welding supply store and cut into a few lenses so if you mess a set up it is no big deal.

Those are exactly what I use Burge... :lol:

I have bulk sheilds, thats why I produce so cheap. As soon as the protptyles go out, (This week) and fit is tested, Ill start a full run for the Troops.

grade 3 is a good blend for flash and hid your eyeness... B)