My New 2013 T-21 Model

Hi all, here is a video of what my new 2013 t-21s will have. Hope you all like it and let me know what you think.

I will also have sound boards that people will be able to add to the existing t-21s that may have been bought from me. I am also working on sounds boards to fit just about all the others guns if people wanted to scratch build theirs.

I will keep you posted.

New batch of 15 T-21s will start on Feb. 1st so send me a pm to confirm your name to the list. Price with electronics is 440.00 plus shipping or 350.00 plus shipping without electronics.

I will be doing the payment plans to make it easy for everyone.

Thanks.

• Like 1

This is so awesome!

And I'm happy to see you will soon be starting a new run because my plans are back up so I want one, especially now lol :D

"LIKE!" Frickin sweet bro! Will the electronics be available and easy to install on one of your guns that don't have it? Umm yeah.. scratch that..re-read your post will wait for an update, thank you!

Edited by JEDISTAR

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think he is doing anymore tried emailing him but it said he wasn't taking anymore emails. A shame with all the interest lately you think someone would make these. I'm looking if one pops up. John

I don't think he is doing anymore tried emailing him but it said he wasn't taking anymore emails. A shame with all the interest lately you think someone would make these. I'm looking if one pops up. John

That's unfortunate its a great blaster, everyone is right pictures dont do them justice at all.. 

Edited by chwillis