Transporting Armor

Get the Staney bin! It's perfect. I love mine! $70 at Home Depot. Ill post a pic later. AND you can get a great custom name tag for it on the Legion boards after you join!

I use the (mega tote) which is called the Stanley job chest 50 gal inside it has a tray you can use and if comes with internal lock with keys or if you want you can put to pad locks too

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 1/25/2013 at 12:52 PM, Dark Trooper said:

I use the (mega tote) which is called the Stanley job chest 50 gal inside it has a tray you can use and if comes with internal lock with keys or if you want you can put to pad locks too

-----------

^ This! :duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13

On 1/26/2013 at 1:46 AM, Solcar23 said:

Here ya go Dom!

-----------

No brainer, go with the Stanley!

VERY NICE!!! Where did you get the name plate? Did you make it or order it?

Edited by gmrhodes13

They are offered on the Legion boards to members. It's an ongoing run so after you finally join you'll be granted access to that page and can get all the cool swag you want!

It seems like most guys go with this one as it was the dominating method for all on the troops I've been on. It holds everything with some room to spare, it's really secure, it has locks, it rolls and has a retractable handle, it has a tray to hold things like your sound system, thermal get, holster, etc. and it fits in the car nicely. You won't regret the investment!

Ya gotta get down here for C2E2 in April and do some trooping with us! Finish that armor up!

They are offered on the Legion boards to members. It's an ongoing run so after you finally join you'll be granted access to that page and can get all the cool swag you want!

It seems like most guys go with this one as it was the dominating method for all on the troops I've been on. It holds everything with some room to spare, it's really secure, it has locks, it rolls and has a retractable handle, it has a tray to hold things like your sound system, thermal get, holster, etc. and it fits in the car nicely. You won't regret the investment!

Ya gotta get down here for C2E2 in April and do some trooping with us! Finish that armor up!

I am 99.99% done! The last thing I have to do is attatch a holster I'm waiting on to the belt and then I am 100% completed!!! As soon as I attatch the holster, I am going to take all of my submission pictures and send them in 2 weeks before I turn 18!! I'm so pumped!! I would love to come and troop with you guys at C2E2!!

On 1/25/2013 at 12:52 PM, Dark Trooper said:

-----------

I have this one as well. It's padded with blankets (soon to be foam padding) and has plenty of space for all of my armor, boots, weapons, sound system, etc. Works very well.

Edited by gmrhodes13

I was wondering if you all would be at C2E2. I was going to try and troop with your Garrison but there is a guest or two I want to get autographs of. Lol

Edited by TK-42779