TK-42779's ANH Stunt Build [*RT]

Well here it is, after a long wait I am finally going to start this build thread. As I had said in my merchandise posts, I am in the middle of a job change and a move to Ohio so don't expect rapid updates like BIDS' build thread. lol I was anxious to get this posted though so here we go!

I will start with the classic, "box hug picture" that I envied for so long:

IMG_20130122_125736.jpg

...and of course I immediately opened up the box and HAD to put on the helmet!!

**NOTE - because my plans include going EIB/Centurion I asked Rob to leave off his decals that I will be replacing anyway with hand painted decals.**

IMG_20130122_130305.jpg

I have to say, Rob takes care of his parts. I love how meticulously packaged everything is:

IMG_20130122_144252.jpg

...and here it all is minus the fabric belt, I would have already bought that but after reading Darth Aloha's build thread I was under the impression that one was included but that is not the case anymore.

IMG_20130122_152251.jpg

One thing I noticed while inspecting pieces is that is looks like the RT thigh ammo belt is already rounded off as required for Centurion.

IMG_20130122_152335.jpg

Edited by TK-42779

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gratz TONY! was wondering whats that just about your ammo boxes? I did not receive that with my kit.

Sorry I didn't see this until now, what do you mean? I saw ammo boxes in your armor layout picture didn't I?