Good luck 2008

Runnriottt

Troop this year. Make kids SMILE.

Take their tears. There Pain. Serve the greater good.

Bring Joy, and happiness. Troop on yall. Troop on.

Happy new 2008. I serve for freedom. You all serve for Happiness.

OHH RAH 501st!

Amen brother!

Even though I don't troop, not much happening in the Montreal region, I've had enough fun on Halloween to realize how our hobby could make people happy. Their eyes, the surprise, the joy of seeing what we built and the recognition of what they never thought they'd see in their life. Someday, I'll end up trooping with a bunch of other fanatic like me, that would be you, and see what I've seen but a thousand time stronger!

I'd also like to take some time to say that we're doing this for fun and to make people happy, and hell, to make us happy .. I really wish 2008 would see some chilling out on these boards, the realization that 99% of us are here for fun, and not to take crap or to spend time reading flaming post and recasting wars.

Here's a resolution for 2008, make peace with the person you hate, enjoy the hobby, say what you need to say and move on! Write tutorials, post pictures and help nOObs getting through it :) Your life will be better, your health will be better and you'll start feeling better! Don't do this for the money, do this for what it can bring in others ..

That's all I have to say .. see you around

Well-said guys. Hopefully by mid-2008 I'll have my first armor built and be able to troop. I can't wait to get out there and see all the smiles and looks of wonder on people's faces. I especially can't wait to visit the sick children and see how happy we can make them.