Worst stormtrooper helmet on ebay, ever.

Nicky

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cce107626

I think they got most of the details wrong, the ears are the wrong shape, color tone, and material, the faceplate: same. Dome: same. Brow: well it's this foamy material blended with the rest and it's all just wrong.

post-15684-0-52046800-1358365861.jpg

Edited by Nicky

The description says that it is used... Perhaps a TK helmet should look like that after a battle, I don't know :P

Or, more seriously, this is just a focus on the pad protecting the helmet in its box :0Lighten::56pullhair:

Don't you know? This is AA's prototype!

Why do you all bag out AA & SDS? I'm just recieved SDS armor & it's amazing quality. So much better quality than my previous armor. & yes I understand the history behind it all. Is it just because you can't get the armor shipped to the US? I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just curious.

Why do you all bag out AA & SDS? I'm just recieved SDS armor & it's amazing quality. So much better quality than my previous armor. & yes I understand the history behind it all. Is it just because you can't get the armor shipped to the US? I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just curious.

Hi Randy!

I think I speak for most members, when I say: We really don´t need another AA discussion, sorry.

It seems that you lack some information about the whole AA case, maybe you can start here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/13614-anh-stormtrooper-helmet-and-armour-just-the-facts/page__hl__ainsworth__fromsearch__1

You can also have a look at the recast discussion section on this board.

The quality might not be the problem, but the origin of his mold are.

Good luck on your research

• 2 weeks later...