TK Build

Kessel Run

Ok. been workin on this build for 1 week, and things are slowly coming together. Trying to keep my confidence up, (I can do this!) lol. This is my first build ever, so I am a little worried about the final outcome. Anyway I have fitted the forearms and am getting ready to do the final trim and sanding. now I am working on fitting the biceps, and shins. I hope this turns out half as well as some of the beautiful armor I have seen here.

post-17995-0-18578500-1358115412.jpg

post-17995-0-03032700-1358115424.jpg

Looking good so far. At first everyone is the same, the panic sets in that you will make a mistake and by the end you think what was all the fuss about lol. Biggest tip is research and if you can't find an answer then just ask. Good luck with the rest of your build :)

Edited by gmrhodes13

Looks good to me so far! :D

Bakersfield isn't exactly next door, but we have a lot of people willing to help if you get stuck. However, like Glen said, you'll soon be over the hump and wonder how you ever thought it would be scary...

You should also start a build thread in the appropriate area of the forum: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/6-anh-stunt-and-hero/ . This is only for building amd armor questions :duim: