Storm's ATA Helmet

ATA is awesome, ears are a pain, just sand little by little, you have two pairs of ears just in case lol

I'm not to sure how much to trim off the bottom of the front part of the helmet. How close is the neck trim supposed to seat to the front? I can't find any pictures of the bottom of the helmet. Can someone point me at some pictures of how the neck seal is supposed to seat?

Here is a post from Rogue Trooper which may be helpful:

The original lid openings where somewhat oval-ish and you needed to turn you head or bucket to put it on.

Archive pic of an original TK lid. More archived pix here: http://www.whitearmo...eferenceGallery

REF_LFL_Caleb_ANHstormtrooperneckopeningdetail.jpg

Also pandatrooper has a great lid build thread here

That was the picture I was looking for!

I am using pandatroopers build as a guide, but in his he never actually shows the bottom like the picture you gave me.

Thanks!

Edited by Stormcracker

I was going to just cut out both eyes, but I dedicded to chck to make sure I was on the right track. I tried to error on the side of caution and any imput would be appreciated. The first picture has the tools I used if it matters. :)DSCN0507.jpgDSCN0508.jpgDSCN0509.jpg

Both eyes out and I knocked a tooth out. I was going to do more but that damn sleep is getting to me.

In pandatroopers tutorial he has rounded teeth. But most others seem to have squared teeth. Does it make a difference or is it personal choice?

DSCN0512.jpg

And thanks for the link to your build!

Edited by Stormcracker

I saw a stunt frown that was kinda jagged it looked mean so cool:) looking good bro good luck with those ears lol

And yes I count a lot on panda troopers build threads he's outstanding his packs are good too buuut... Dirty boy,a packs are IMO ... Sexy as !

No offense to panda:)

• 1 year later...

So, I have not posted for a very long time!  But, I have everything for my helmet nearly done (I got a bit side tracked) and I was thinking of weahtering it to make it a sandtrooper helmet. 

Is a sandtrooper helmet just a stunt that has been weathered?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...