Ralph McQuarrie's Concept Stormtrooper "Armor"

kwdesigns

I couldn't agree more. Please ensure there will be some proper photogs following you around everywhere you go. (Got that Mathias?)

-Eric

Roger!

In about 4 hours (11:00am) we will be debuting the RMQ armor at the UKG Deathstar booth in building 12.

If you are here at CE please come by to see. Afterwords we will walk around the con.

Kevin W.

You should let the guys involved with this project reveal the armour and not snipe them. Seems like you could not wait to be the first to reveal it like I have seen you do in other threads.

Honestly it's not a big deal. Before he posted it already was on the 501st & Star Wars twitter feeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Saw the amazing work on the UKG Facebook page Congrats to all involved. An amazing set of Concept Troopers you have brought to life. I need to find a pile of cash to start throwing  and begging you to take to make more!

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Already discussing that, watch this space.

It was an amazing day!

The concept troopers were a showstopper.

The armour itself was very comfortable and troopable.

Great to have Kevin and Jono with us on our first outing.

The months of hard work really paid off.

Another outing tomorrow. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You guys rocked it! Picture w/ Steve. Very well done, a would say it was a very successful collaboration. You guys looked incredible against the DS background. I have always wanted to see this armor, thank you for making it happen!  Kudos :smiley-sw013:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Kudos, huzzahs, and a hearty congratulations to Kevin and everyone else involved with bringing this to life. It's incredible to think that six months ago it was just an idea and here we are now.

I'd like to recommend FISD Achievement awards to Kevin & co for going above and beyond in creating a singular contribution to our hobby.

2013-07-28 16.22.32.jpg

More will follow tomorrow. I must say it was an absolute pleasure to meet Kevin and the work he's made on these suits is outstanding. :duim:

Some more nice shots I got off of the UKG boys. Such a pleasure finally meeting you all! :)

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed