In Memoriam: Mandy Zehner TK-51110

captsafe66

I am posting this from the 501st website.

The newly-formed Northern Darkness Garrison has lost one of their own. On Saturday, January 5th, Mandy Zehner, wife of NDG GWL Andrew Zehner, passed away unexpectedly. Mandy had acted as trooper support on several events in northern Indiana and, having just completed her own costume, was excited to join the 501st Legion as a member. She never got the chance to submit her application, but in the wake of her passing, her costume has been approved. She is now TK-51110, enshrined forever as one of our Eternal Legionnaires. Rest in peace, Trooper. You do not march alone.

I am also making Mandy an Eternal Member of Fire Team 500.

You will be missed Mandy...

MandyZehnerTK51110_zps95e0e0d6.jpg

I am also passing on a note from Andy Zehner:

guys... it would mean a lot if you could take a moment and sign her guest book for her funeral.

you can find the link here... you were really her only tru friends... and she loved each of you... her family just didn't understand how she cared for you all.

thank you

http://obit.vangilderfuneralhome.com/wrapper_gb.php?id=1159048&task=add_form&clientid=vangilderfuneralhome&listing=Current