Who has ATA?

Terrell, you are absolutely the best and do our Legion proud! It's an honor to own one of your masterworks! Thank you for your contribution to our passion! I salute you!

ATA was my first build ever. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs and the kit fits my very well. The only modifications I had to make to the armor itself was bending the butt and kidney plate with a heat gun. I haven't trooped in it yet, but will in a couple of weeks. It looks great and everyone who has seen it says so. :D Terrell makes a great kit and I definitely recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trooping with my ATA armor for a year now. Very happy with the looks and durability. However I weigh in at a chunky 223 so i needed to shim the midsection. I know FX would fit me better but I really wanted to be as screen accurate as possible. Would def recommend it to newbs looking for armor!

Just bought an ATA helmet...very good quality and easy to cut and work with.

Here's my finished product (other than the s-trim). This is the first helmet I've done by myself. The ears have some slight gaps, but oh well.... screen accurate, right? haha.

post-17609-0-56490200-1361193787.jpg

Here's my finished product (other than the s-trim). This is the first helmet I've done by myself. The ears have some slight gaps, but oh well.... screen accurate, right? haha.

Very nice! Did you hand paint or go decals? Hard to tell on my phone. As for ear gaps, welcome to the club.