TK-8453 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [AP*][76]

niugnep

Very nice. If you can just get a new set of full armour pictures so I can get an updated over all picture I'm sure you'll pass just fine. :)

Gladly!

Front

8366605600_8426d8a112_b.jpg

Back

8366622524_e77c30a466_b.jpg

Left Side

8365534613_e7d7a85530_b.jpg

Right Side

8366605810_257ea6fdac_b.jpg

Bucket Off (since everyone liked the hat so much - I can feel comfortable revealing my real nose)

8366605448_488624d89c_b.jpg

Thank you.

Build wise I don't see anything to comment on, but like in Svache's recent thread, you are also wearing the biceps too high. How much problem is it for you to wear them further down? They should more or less be touching the upper edges of the forearm when positioned properly.

Biceps look a lot better now that you've slimmed them. :)

Build wise I don't see anything to comment on, but like in Svache's recent thread, you are also wearing the biceps too high. How much problem is it for you to wear them further down? They should more or less be touching the upper edges of the forearm when positioned properly.

Not much of a problem at all, they're on velcro elastic strapping from the shoulder bells. I've taken the liberty of moving them down about a 1/2" to 1" for this picture, but I won't be able to take a picture of me wearing them until late this evening.

8366536161_6fa45d42c5_b.jpg

Biceps look a lot better now that you've slimmed them. :)

Thanks!

Love the nose haha!

It's my serious face, hehe. I usually carry it with me everywhere and randomly put it on. Gets some great looks while driving in traffic! ;)

It's my serious face, hehe. I usually carry it with me everywhere and randomly put it on. Gets some great looks while driving in traffic! ;)

Hahaha I can imagine, that's just awesome :D

Much better. If you haven't already, make sure that you adjust any strapping to keep the biceps in this position even when you troop.

Approved. :duim:

Thank you all! I really appreciate it. I feel very proud to be a member of the 501st and THRILLED to be represent such a wonderful organization as a Centurion! I think I'm going to try to pay it forward and apply to be an attache for my garrison.

Now I just need to find a red clown nose that fits my TK bucket :laugh1:

The strapping is adjusted, it's all velcro system on the arms, so I just have to remember to put it back in the right marks if it ever gets unvelcroed.

Again, thank you all so much! I hope I get a change to troop with all of you one day!

• 2 weeks later...