RS Propmasters "Pugman" background stunt/promotional/snowtrooper resin blaster

rhapsodyred99

• 3 years later...

Anyone know why this blaster has gotten the nickname "pugman" ?

pugman was the nickname of the guy owning the LFL made prop blaster who then made casts of it.

• 3 years later...
On 1/2/2013 at 11:01 PM, rhapsodyred99 said:

Hey all just wanted to put up a few pics of the RS Propmasters cast from the famous Pugman background blaster in ESB.

This is the raw resin prior to any clean up/painting by me.

I will do very minimal clean up as the Pugman blaster was a pretty rough cast thing meant for the background shots in ESB and I do not want to ruin the lineage.

I will say this seems to be a very good cast and the resin feels nice and solid, but I would be wary of trooping with it, as the trigger guard, selector switch, and the Y of the stock seem a bit fragile for general trooping. I may be wrong as I am comparing the feel of the resin to the feel of the Doopy Doo resin.

I plan on this being a display piece to sit on the shelf next to my Real Sterling and the PP "fishpond" lid I also got from RS, so it works great for that. Since I can not possibly afford real props I love getting my hands on great casts of the real thing!

Hi there rhapsodyred99, I am absolutely desperate to get a cast from yours. Would you ever consider selling me a mould or resin cast please?

i hope you can help me?

Thanks ever so much,

Si. 

Since Frank (rhapsodyred99) purchased this directly from RS he would not have a mold, but this may be what you are looking for: 

https://www.rspropmasters.com/store/snowtrooper/snowtrooper-blasters/blaster-e-11-empire-strikes-back-style-stuntbackground/