Drop boxes

A photo would be good to see what you mean, you may of had not enough strapping, it is normal to use elastic so it gives when walking

They look pretty good, if you go for EIB or Centurion you will need inner drop boxes, these help stop the boxes wanting to flip back as they end up flush with the belt at the back , you can see the inner boxes below

BRe1iz9.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

You can still use them for storage and get EIB. The requirement is that you have closed drop boxes. You can close them with magnets so that you can open them when you want to. I was thinking of doing this myself at some point. However the boxes get knocked around quite a bit while walking and posing so I would not trust anything valuable inside of them.

I could be wrong, I just know mine take a beating from time to time. If you want to store things, I have seen people use their Thermal Detonator used to hold keys and such.

Either way, close the back with inner drop boxes and you will look better buddy.

I could be wrong, I just know mine take a beating from time to time. If you want to store things, I have seen people use their Thermal Detonator used to hold keys and such.

Good to know that I can still get EIB and good info on the drop boxes. Im building my TX and did create my TD to be a canister using some pipe end fittings. That should suffice.

where can I find inner boxes at then?

In the for sale section, very quick postage too, http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/8638-for-sale-inner-drop-boxes/