TK-8453 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AP][295]

Wow! Thank you ALL! I'm really excited now... 2nd member of my garrison to get EIB.

It's crazy how you don't notice so many little things until you start taking pictures of the details and having a whole group weigh in on it. It's a great system. I've trooped in this armor since I first became part of the 501st in August, so by now, I think I'm blind to some of the details.

Thank you all again. I've already done some additional trimming to the biceps (which I truly never noticed til I looked at the pictures). I'm going to get a better system for my sniper plate and fix my butt snap... then apply for centurion. I can be the first in my garrison for that ;)

Cheers!

It's crazy how you don't notice so many little things until you start taking pictures of the details and having a whole group weigh in on it. It's a great system. I've trooped in this armor since I first became part of the 501st in August, so by now, I think I'm blind to some of it.

Cheers!

Having others eyes is a great help, I went through the same experience, you think you are just about done then someone says "hey did you notice this" lol. After all you where 99% there, just needed a couple of tweaks. Good luck with your mods and hope to see a centurion approval soon

Edited by gmrhodes13