Blaster= Hyperfirm

Height = 5’9â€

Weight = 140lbs

Boots = TKBoots

Canvas belt = AP upgrade (TrooperBay?)

Hand Plates = TrooperBay

Neck Seal = LadySewForUS

Holster = TK Bondservnt 2392

Mic Tips: AP Hovi tips upgrade via TrooperBay (SSkunky)

S-Trim: Trooperbay

EIB Approval

Front View

tumblr_mbc6nxapDm1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

Back View

tumblr_mfg4oj2uYm1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

Right Profile

tumblr_mbc6nxapDm1rhztz9o6_250.jpgtumblr_mbc6nxapDm1rhztz9o7_250.jpg

Left Profile

tumblr_mfg4u9pYhR1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

Action shot

tumblr_mbc9opXSFE1r1ht37o1_500.jpg

Bucket Off

tumblr_mfg3r8bGs11rhztz9o1_500.jpg

White Rubber Handguard/No Forearm return edge

tumblr_mfg3szZKCj1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

S-Trim

tumblr_mfg47w4Sz11rhztz9o1_500.jpg

Thigh Ammo Belt with Cap Rivet

tumblr_mfg49iYXNA1rhztz9o1_500.jpgtumblr_mfg49iYXNA1rhztz9o2_500.jpg

Lightly scuffed boots

tumblr_mfg4blzDkt1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

Sniper Plate Glued

tumblr_mfg4zwLKJb1rhztz9o1_500.jpgtumblr_mfg4zwLKJb1rhztz9o2_1280.jpg

Closed Drop Boxes

tumblr_mfg4zwLKJb1rhztz9o5_1280.jpg

Male Snap on Upper right side of Ab

tumblr_mfg52ykMRm1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

3 Split Rivets on Ab and Kidney

tumblr_mfg54vKKvt1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

Shoulder strap free floating with thin elastic

tumblr_mfg54vKKvt1rhztz9o2_250.jpg

Crotch Split Rivet / Butt Dual Male Snap

tumblr_mfg54vKKvt1rhztz9o3_1280.jpgtumblr_mfg54vKKvt1rhztz9o4_1280.jpg

White Elastic connecting Chest and Back

tumblr_mfg59xOUQO1rhztz9o1_500.jpg

Close-ups of Hand Painted style Decals (Dave M)

tumblr_mfg5c1uAsb1rhztz9o1_500.jpgtumblr_mfg5c1uAsb1rhztz9o2_1280.jpgtumblr_mfg5c1uAsb1rhztz9o3_1280.jpgtumblr_mfg5c1uAsb1rhztz9o4_1280.jpg

Close-up of E-11

tumblr_mfg5h4HmBT1rhztz9o1_500.jpgtumblr_mfg5h4HmBT1rhztz9o2_1280.jpgtumblr_mfg5h4HmBT1rhztz9o3_1280.jpgtumblr_mfg5h4HmBT1rhztz9o4_1280.jpgtumblr_mfg5h4HmBT1rhztz9o5_1280.jpg

Thanks

Looking good there trooper, you are missing a few photos that you had in your EIB application. Your sniper plate could do with a bit more of a trim also it is not quite following the shin, low on the right side. Tube stripes on the right hand side of your helmet seem a little low. On your back view your left bicep seems to be too low, are you using elastic to hold them up. Others may disagree with what I have seen, I am after all still on my learning journey, good luck with approval :duim:

Those are not the "hand painted" look decals, so they don't do. But aside from some touch ups on the trim like on the knee plate, and maybe some sanding to smooth out the edges, and slightly slimmer biceps you look good.

Looking good there trooper, you are missing a few photos that you had in your EIB application. Your sniper plate could do with a bit more of a trim also it is not quite following the shin, low on the right side. Tube stripes on the right hand side of your helmet seem a little low. On your back view your left bicep seems to be too low, are you using elastic to hold them up. Others may disagree with what I have seen, I am after all still on my learning journey, good luck with approval :duim:

Which photos am I missing exactly?

Will trim, retake photos of shin/plate.

Will look into the tube stripes.

The bicep is fixed, I'll try to get another shot front and back tomorrow.

Those are not the "hand painted" look decals, so they don't do. But aside from some touch ups on the trim like on the knee plate, and maybe some sanding to smooth out the edges, and slightly slimmer biceps you look good.

Hrm, weak sauce. This might hold me back for a bit. (stickers)

I'll work on the knee, redo.

Slimmer biceps will not happen, but I'll try taking another shot tomorrow.

Thanks troopers, I'll take these comments and do the work to get my Centurion.

Which photos am I missing exactly?

Mainly just the helmet, 3 screws on ears (can only see the top ones), can't qutie see your S trim, tube stripes distance school pencil from cheek but DO has not mentioned these so you may be ok. To fix your decals you could try just painting on the lines to give the desired effect, they make a good guide. Keep up the good work trooper :duim:

If you're going to replace the decals, then I recommend moving the tube stripes slightly closer to the cheek, as Glen recently did.

If I painted the decals I have now, as Glen suggested, would that be sufficient?

Also, Glen, I glued the S-Trim on, I can rip it off, but I'd rather not unless Completely needed

Also found this picture from the other days troop of my biceps back, me on right.

tumblr_mfgytui5v71rhztz9o1_500.jpg

If I painted the decals I have now, as Glen suggested, would that be sufficient?

That depends on how they turn out. They still need to look good.

I would still recommend getting new decals if you can't free hand them. Then you could also get new tube stripes to put on closer to the cheek. You're in socal, and so is trooperbay so delivery should be quite quick.

That depends on how they turn out. They still need to look good.

I would still recommend getting new decals if you can't free hand them. Then you could also get new tube stripes to put on closer to the cheek. You're in socal, and so is trooperbay so delivery should be quite quick.

Would an 11-year olds be ok? Haha I understand.

I will try my free hand, I'd love to get some from trooperbay, but due to a bad situation gone worse, I'm paying off an apartment lease with all the money I have until march, So if painting will do I will try that.

Give the painting a shot. The pandatrooper ATA#1 helmet build is really good for a first-timer. And if that still doesn't do it for you, let me know and I'll buy a set for you. :duim:

Bell looks fine in that photo, just wasn't sure if you had it attached in your previous one.

As long as you satisfy the DO then you will be right, good luck with the painting, it's worth a try, I have seen some other examples and you don't need to do much to make them look brushed :duim:

Edited by gmrhodes13

Thanks will do! but I couldn't let you do that! I'll get them painted! in the meantime, hows the biceps look from the second picture?

I think that your arms are too big for your actual arms and should be slimmed down. But that's not a requirement (unless your count the basic approval requirement "fit to wearer") for centurion. I just think they are oversized and would look better if slimmer.

Pandatrooper ATA#1 build: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/14806-how-to-assembling-ata-abs-helmet-1/

Beat me too it http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/14806-how-to-assembling-ata-abs-helmet-1/page__hl__%20pandatrooper%20%20helmet

Forearms seem wide, right is usally the worst, I had the same problem, instead of taking it apart I heated both sides and applied some heat, was enough to make the forearm a little more like the lefts side, more oval and less gap

Yes, the bicep and forearms look way too large for your real arms. I'm skinny myself so I know quite a bit about the issue and had it myself in the beginning, but I was really happy with the results of slimming down the parts, making them my size instead of the default size. I think you would to, if you do it.

If you compare my arms you will see they fit my frame a little better. I have checked your photo again and you seem to have alot of ridge showing next to your cover strip, if you look below you will notice my ridge is only just showing, hope this is a help

cent37_zps88469105.jpg

Forearms seem wide, right is usally the worst, I had the same problem, instead of taking it apart I heated both sides and applied some heat, was enough to make the forearm a little more like the lefts side, more oval and less gap

Do you have AP? Did you heat at the center pieces of each side and squeeze or the strips?

I have ata but seems a similar problem with right arms, if you think of the cover strips being the tops and bottom, you heat the sides and press them together, makes the large round hole next to your elbow narrower and more oval, hope that makes sense.

Edited by gmrhodes13

You can really see how big the right arm was in this application, he managed to trim more off and it was such a better look

Edited by gmrhodes13

Success!

That looks so much better, well done, you have a much steadier hand than mine ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13