Best way to mount foam padding in helmet?

Hey, I've padded my helmet with some foam scraps that I stuck in there with some Gorilla Tape, but the tape does not adhere to the foam very well. I don't really want a permanent bond, since I anticipate eventually replacing the foam when it gets funky, but I would like to mount it a little more securely.

I want to avoid glues like the E6000 (which I am sure would work fine) because I really don't want any adhesive smell in my helmet.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Double sided tape may work, I used the foam leaf design in mine, cut it slightly larger than what was needed and I found that it sits in there by itself. Just had another thought you could use a few dabs of silicon but you would need it to dry overnight :duim:

I use hot glue and some of that upholstery foam you get in sheets and it works well and you can pull it off when you need to. I don't notice any smells. You might want to try that and sniff test it afterwards.