Any current or former MMO players out there?

Plastic Soldier

You can play all the story lines for free. You're limited in some aspects, but nothing that prevents you from playing the game. I played a bit when F2P came out, but haven't logged in for a bit.

i pay to play star wars the old republic :smiley-sw013:

You can play all the story lines for free. You're limited in some aspects, but nothing that prevents you from playing the game. I played a bit when F2P came out, but haven't logged in for a bit.

I know but I've been subscribing ever since the game came out, besides I kind of like the benefits.. But if I am not going to play it anymore, I should just cancel my subscription I guess :)

I'm totally in the same situation, I've had the subscription from the start, but find I rarely play it lately. I want to support the game though because I'm hopeful they will fix and develop it further. They more people cancel their subs, the harder it is for them to develop..

Though I'm very close to canceling my sub too. Was kind of waiting to see if the hutt expansion is any good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk