again, thoughts?

alexx2208

The armour on picture 1 is not the same as the armour on picture 2. Always a bad sign. The first pic looks fine, but the second is an FX armour.

Just say no to ebay. Seriously.

Even if it's legit - it certainly is a better listing than the usual bullcaka - you can get a better price for newer, more accurate armor. You just have to have patience.

It's quite probable it won't fit you and you'll end up having to take it apart and trim it to fit you better, so it's not like you save on effort either.

However, definitely a good idea to find out the guy's 501st ID and do a member search to verify he's legit and not one of the bogus sellers. If you do buy it, just be sure to stay here on FISD and let us help you make it work! Having helped two FX second-hand suits in person recently, I can tell you it's more than you bargain for - and one of them is going EIB with his but has already jumped onto the ATA wait list for a new set because it'll be better.

If it's the wait for armor that puts you off then don't let it, well worth the wait and lots to purchase and build before it gets deivered to you :duim:

• 9 months later...

Hi every one I found my armour on ebay and bought it but let me explain why.  I found out who was selling it. It was a member of the UKG found out what kit it was RTmod and I meet up with him and tried it on before I bought it, So if you do buy off ebay the rule should be find out who is selling it and the what make it is and what size they are and if you can send it back if its no good for you. Not every one on ebay is a scumbag re caster .