Trimming Bucket Opening?

I would love to trim my bucket to make it easier to get my head in. It's an AP helm and I love it but I'm going to get cauliflower ear one day from it because I have to SQEEZE my head in and its a PITA to get it off. Let me know if you think I have enough material to trim and where I should trim. I removed some of the S-trim in the pic to show what's there.

nr1w6Dh.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Would need to see all the s trim off for a better look. I did take a little more off from under the ears and the back area, I find I can put my lid on sideways then rotate my head once its in.

I would trim your sides and back for the moment, try not to modify the front or you may find the opening to be too big and your face may show under the front. Easier to take of a llittle than too much so just take your time and keep checking :smiley-sw013:

Looks good but as I said just take off a little at a time and try as you may find you do not need to take off so much. Good Luck