First Solo Troop

Well done congrats trooper. So should we change it from Troopers Helping Troopers to Troopers Doing the Most Good :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

That's the spirit! :D

How were people reacting to you doing this?

I lot of people said:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

Everyone asked for a picture and I said "Sure......for a donation" if they hadn't donated already. One of the great things about it is people stopped by the store I was at just to donate and see me, they would park and come up and then go back to their car and leave. So that increased the foot traffic. My pic was sent into the local news station's facebook page and the comments were very flattering.

Edited by tkuper05

Everyone asked for a picture and I said "Sure......for a donation" if they hadn't donated already. One of the great things about it is people stopped by the store I was at just to donate and see me, they would park and come up and then go back to their car and leave. So that increased the foot traffic. My pic was sent into the local news station's facebook page and the comments were very flattering.

Love it! :D