Finally finished

Hey guys, long time no post. As I stated in my procrastination wip post I'm not very good at keeping people apprised of what I'm doing.

So with that in mind I thought you might all like to know that I've finished and here are the clearance pics to prove it

A9XtJmB.jpg

Lids off

elCz5dQ.jpg

Action shot

ZMYAPwa.jpg

Z49YRP2.jpg

You can see my T shirt because I accidentally tucked my neck seal bib into it rather than my under suit. DOH :huh:

6Srfqup.jpg

I do have a balaclava, just didnt put it on for these pics.

Any criticism welcome, what needs doing for EIB & Centurion?

Peace out

Jamie :peace:

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

MikeD called and he wants his facial hair from the Sabotage video back ASAP.

Who made your spiffy looking shiny armor?

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great trim, nice fit, good job!

What make is your kit? Reminds me of RS but... what do I know.

And is it ANH Stunt or Hero? You painted the frown like a Hero, while the stunt would have 4 grey teeth per side. If you're going for hero then you need black bubbled lenses, you already have the right attachment point count on the holster, and your biceps are accurately hanging loose like on Han and Luke so I believe you're going for Hero.

Like everyone thought and said: Awesome 'stache! It matches the one you have on the helmet :)

Regarding the EIB/Centurion details, it's really just about smaller details and you covered many of the major ones. We will need close up pics of a few things like rivets, butt snaps, rear ammo boxes, etc. these are things listed and color coded in the CRL. There are no close up pic of it but we like to think the knee ammo pack have rivets painted white. Can someone confirm that?

Edited by Nicky

Sweet!!!! Damn that is SHINY... I mean that with jealous love!!!

Trooper proportions and the 70s 'stache - should have gone stunt with that! :)

Dont you worry, my Sandy will be ;) just need the 'fro' now.

My next job is installing the fans you sent over, know any good threads?

Great trim, nice fit, good job!

What make is your kit? Reminds me of RS but... what do I know.

And is it ANH Stunt or Hero? You painted the frown like a Hero, while the stunt would have 4 grey teeth per side. If you're going for hero then you need black bubbled lenses, you already have the right attachment point count on the holster, and your biceps are accurately hanging loose like on Han and Luke so I believe you're going for Hero.

Like everyone thought and said: Awesome 'stache! It matches the one you have on the helmet :)

Regarding the EIB/Centurion details, it's really just about smaller details and you covered many of the major ones. We will need close up pics of a few things like rivets, butt snaps, rear ammo boxes, etc. these are things listed and color coded in the CRL. There are no close up pic of it but we like to think the knee ammo pack have rivets painted white. Can someone confirm that?

Its TM, is so purdy :) I always thought Hamill stated that the bubble lenses were green?