Hero Green Bubble Lens

Have been searching but can't seem to find any recent sellers for hero green bubble lens, can anyone point me in the right direction. Thinking of getting some hero bits so I can troop as hero or stunt.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd suggest you try riveting (steve from New Zealand) on here. He's a great guy to deal with and his lenses are beautiful. There are some pictures in my build thread if your interested in looking at them.

John has been around, but hasn't been responding about his lenses, last I heard several months ago he was going to do a new version, but haven't seen anything. Probably got caught up in life.

Steve's lenses are the best and I always use them in my JoeR helmets.

Would you be able to pm contact details ?

You can also ask Paul ( TM ) for some bubble lenses.

Thanks I have contacted Paul :)

• 3 years later...

Im looking too.----------------

Actually, I'm pretty sure I found the link to it from FISD somewhere, does anyone have any feedback on them?<br>

Edit, can't get the link to work now, but the seller is called vaderpainterstudios.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 1/12/2016 at 9:59 AM, Scotty33 said:

Im looking too.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I found the link to it from FISD somewhere, does anyone have any feedback on them?<br>

Edit, can't get the link to work now, but the seller is called vaderpainterstudios.

I just received a pair but haven't compared them to a helmet yet. They come "untrimmed".

They're green, came with the AM 2.0 kit. Not sure if they will fit an ATA lid, though I'm sure someone else on here would certainly know. :P Not sure what shipping to Australia would be - probably quite a bit, but perhaps workable if options are limited for ya. Shoot me a PM if you like, I'd be happy to help if I can!