Disney's Very Merry Christmas Parade

Great fun today! I'd like to thank Disney for introducing the phrase "Trooper Jog". :blink:

Just for clarification, the TKs in the front and second row (notice loops going from shin armor around boots) were Disney's. The rest are ours.

Edited by ajax407

Wow - more TK's that some garrisons have active troopers. How impressive! I should move to Tampa Bay.

Makaze territory (Central FLA) is where it's at, Paul. Unless you want to drive a couple hours for all the fun troops. :)

Just kidding TBS, ES, S7 and PS friends!

Wait. Was that all FL. 501st members or was that a mix of the Disney ones and 501st? I'm confused. I thought it was all garrison members.

Impressive nonetheless!

Great job! :jc_doublethumbup:

Great pics :duim:

But whats this... Disney has its own Troopers with Disney Armor? Or have I misunderstood somthing? :blink:

Disney makes it's own armor for it's cast members that work at the parks.

Disney makes it's own armor for it's cast members that work at the parks.

Yep. It's a good bit different from real TK armor. It's well-made, but there's no way it would be accepted under any CRL. LOL...

FYI-I was the only real ROTJ trooper there. ;) Sorry, Disney boys.

Yep. It's a good bit different from real TK armor. It's well-made, but there's no way it would be accepted under any CRL. LOL...

BJ, you crack me up. :laugh1: Did those armor bites do you in?

It was a great day. :smiley-sw013:

Armor bites, ;) Armor cuts, :blink: A new event called :STORMY JOGGER" :dancing-trooper: Disney Christmas Parade at MAGIC KINGDOM, Celabration Florida Christmas Parade, Leesburg Florida Christmas Parade. "It`s A Wonderful Life" Three fantastic parades in two days all with The best "brothers & sisters a person could wish for,, "Go 501st." and to all our fellow Members all over, Look for me on ( DISNEY`S CHRISTMAS DAY PARADE TV Special on DEC. 25th) check local listings, I,ll be in white armor. ;';'; da. :smiley-sw013: . Please have a safe & Happy holiday season.

Edited by magicmemories2

to me look like they use the rubies amor+helmet

DY010016.jpg

rubies_supreme_tk.jpg

Search the boards here and you will find a thread by the maker of Disney's armor looking for input on how to improve it.

It's not bad, but not great either. Far, far better than Rubies or the old FX. Up close you can see definite mods for the sake of mobility and durability. To the average tourist it is spot on.

yeah, me too! Trooper jog is a term that makes a lot of troopers cringe! But it was a blast. Their armor is molded for mobility for sure.

I felt for the clones we had with us. Those poor guys looked like they were done half way to the bridge from splash mountain. :laugh1:

But I give everyone who was there major props! :salute: Now I'm looking forward to Star Wars weekends!!! :smiley-sw013: