is this worth it?

bfst24v6

Nope!

Kind of funny that he's very honest and says exactly what it is he's selling instead of trumping it up to be something amazing when it's junk. But it's still $500 that you're better off saving for a nicer and slightly more expensive kit. In the end you'll be glad you did.

I always laugh to myself when I see a thread titled "Is this any good?", "Is this worth it?", etc. and then you see an ebay link. I usually don't even have to scroll down to see the first answer.

If you really want to know who he is he posted his TK-ID in the sales description. But there is actually no mention that he is the one doing the recasting. He could just as well just be a front/reseller of the kits.

But I'm no fan of what he's doing, that's for sure. It's doing nothing to help the legion look better, and it screws over the customers by taking their money that could be better spent on a more accurate kit. But that goes for all of ebay. To be fair, he has the most honest sales description of a recast fx-kit I've ever seen. Doesn't make it right though.

If you really want to know who he is he posted his TK-ID in the sales description. But there is actually no mention that he is the one doing the recasting. He could just as well just be a front/reseller of the kits.

But I'm no fan of what he's doing, that's for sure. It's doing nothing to help the legion look better, and it screws over the customers by taking their money that could be better spent on a more accurate kit. But that goes for all of ebay. To be fair, he has the most honest sales description of a recast fx-kit I've ever seen. Doesn't make it right though.

Like ( in short of a button to do so. )

I think his description gave me BRAIN CANCER

Can you really say it's "amazingly detailed" when the details are all wrong??

Also he says this (recast FX POS) is his SECOND kit, the first one having been "an eBay ripoff" WTF???

Also he says he bought a bunch of recast kits in bulk (I think I might know where he got them from)

Seriously think about this for a minute

He is buying cheap recasts, slapping them together and selling them at a profit

That is far worse in itself than recasting

But to top it all, he is using his Legion membership, including TKID number as an advertising point

This guy is actually working super effectively to bring the Legion into disrepute

Yes we should name and shame

We should take this up with his Garrison, who have the power to ban him

We should take it up with Legion HQ (sure, their anti-recast policy has always been weak, but I don't think there has ever been a case this 'special')

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, and I used to photograph rotting dead animals as a hobby