The New AM Armor pics

What about the not yet approved 501 aspirants? Do you think they do not want to discuss the new AM/NE? Or at least see it? Could even be interesting for total newbies who are still looking for an armour. This thread could help them to decide, don't you think?

If it was the final versions of the armor I think it would. They are looking at getting feedback at this point so what is being shown may not be what is in production. I heard AM/NE started a thread but didnt know it was in the 501st area or I wouldnt have posted this thread. Sorry mate for the confusion WhiteNight.

On the waiting list for this armor. Supposenly they said it should start shipping soon. Would like to see pics and feedback on it if theres anything posted somewhere. Dont have access to the 501st area.
Edited by Moose

I think that while it's still in prototype stages it should be up to AM to choose where they have their pictures published. But you non-members can rest assured. The new version is much better than previously.

Moose, you want my feedback on this thing?

I think the second it is ready,

People are gonna be like,

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

• 4 months later...