T21 and DLT19

Elegance

Hey chaps,

Im getting dirty soon and looking for a T21 or DLT19, does anyone know of a reliable

source at the moment? Getting mixed reports on Doopeys at the minute and not

heard back from them after 3 emails.

The T21 is one one I reallllly want so feel free to gloat those who have one already.

Pref UK supplier but not vital, thanks in advance good people!!!

Edited by Elegance

This guy makes nice T-21s:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/10716-FS-8-T-21s-with-stain-choice-and-PAYMENT-PLAN/

I think there are a few other bfgs for sale on Mepd.net forums.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy makes nice T-21s:

http://forum.mepd.ne...d-PAYMENT-PLAN/

I think there are a few other bfgs for sale on Mepd.net forums.

-Eric

Thanks Eric,

Tried to have a look but couldn't log in/sign up, my email address it seems is in use but when

I tried to recover my password I get the old "whoops, something went wrong" message :-(

Ive emailed the admin so will have to sit tight for the minute it seems.

Neil

Hey bro..I've got one of Anthony's (TD-8266) T-21's and I love it! They are badass! That's whose link it is from the above reply..he gets them out to you pretty quick too, I think you'll like it. I chose the Dark Walnut stain, couldn't be happier :peace:

Hey bro..I've got one of Anthony's (TD-8266) T-21's and I love it! They are badass! That's whose link it is from the above reply..he gets them out to you pretty quick too, I think you'll like it. I chose the Dark Walnut stain, couldn't be happier :peace:

Thanks,

I got in contact with him and im hopefully on the list for the next run, they look pretty awesome.

Neil, cool man! What stain are you going with? Have you seen his pouches? They're really nice too..just ordered a canvas shoulder pouch from him, hoping to utilize it at my troop this wknd. You'll love your new BFG! ;)

Neil, cool man! What stain are you going with? Have you seen his pouches? They're really nice too..just ordered a canvas shoulder pouch from him, hoping to utilize it at my troop this wknd. You'll love your new BFG! ;)

Im sorted with pouches but yes they are temping and its hard to resist but I need the cash for the BFG, im going with the

Red, they all look fantastic though.

• 1 month later...