Travel box in europe!

So, I'm in Germany....

I'm looking for what I can use to store my TM suit in. The Stanley isn't really an option since I"m in Europe and getting it over here isn't so easily done.

I use brackets on my torso and don't want to have to disassemble them each time I box it.

I put the arms all together, and put them inside the shins with the bell on the outside, then put the whole unit inside the thigh. Then I put both thigh packages in the middle of my torso and lightly wrap the belt around it, so it's a very compact package. I'm sure this is how most people do it with the brackets.

So I am looking for what people use here in europe to travel locally with their kit when packing it together like I have described. I would like to be able to fit my boots, helmet, blaster and other things in there as well. Wheels and a handle would be nice! Also a secure lid with clips or some sort of sealing mechanism.

So, any tips?

Thanks!

Derrek

We just got a baumarkt here in town, but they only have the big clear ones with little wheels on the bottom... not sure if they are the same as bauhaus. It's by the parent company Globus.

Thanks for the suitcase ideas. I"m not sure they would work unless I disassemble the suit brackets. for air travel I will for sure disassemble and get a hard case, but I'm also looking for a driving case where I don't have to disassemble and can buy locally, or on ebay.de/uk

I ran a search on their Swedish website without results, so either they stopped selling them, or I had them mixed up with a similar store. So I can't promise you'll find them there anymore. :unsure:

For anyone in Germany, I got a great link from a FISD Germany member.

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed