Request EIB certificate

I'm sorry! It's the "requesting" part, isn't it?  :(

Yes. I know it seems silly that I'm this stringent, but I copy/paste your replies into a script I made that generates the certificates, and if I have to modify your replies every time instead of you guys following very simple instructions, it gets pretty tiresome.

Yes. I know it seems silly that I'm this stringent, but I copy/paste your replies into a script I made that generates the certificates, and if I have to modify your replies every time instead of you guys following very simple instructions, it gets pretty tiresome.

I apologize! I believe phrasing it that way was on my mind from the actual EIB submission post, combined with seeing this thread in the new content, I jumped in without seeing the original post instructions. Slow down, Troy! Take a deep breath and internet properly.

Thank you always, Mathias!

Manny Lombard 10912 EIB Stunt & Hero - Letter Thank You

Please re-read and follow the instructions found on page 1.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you .. I now realize the thank you was out if uniform pls excuse me I was beyond excited to get the letter..

That and the dash. I explained in a few posts earlier why I want people to follow the instructions to the letter. I understand that people get excited, and also grateful, and I'm no grumpy old man that hates a "thank you" once in a while. But editing that out or adding missing bits is just unnecessary work if people just followed the instructions.