Project almost finished...

Hi all

After my dad finished the minimag missile launcher, he couldn´t resist on going ahead with a new project, so what else could I make him do ??

Well it was a choice between the T-21 or the DLT-19... I gathered a hole bunch of pictures, templates and views of others builds for him, and he said, he would go for the DLT-19.

So here is the almost finished build - but it still needs the wires around the t-tracks.

My dad is a former heavy machinegunner (on foot) in the danish army and has a lot of knowledge around weapons - so he made some nice details with it.

Feel free to comment if something is off or in ;) - he´s eager to hear what you guys/girls think of it...

TK-7995 has been following and seen the photoes from the progress on mms. Unfortunated my camera has had a bit of a break-down, so I don´t have the other pictures, that I have been taking along the way :blink:

I hope you like it... here is the link : http://s1246.beta.photobucket.com/user/Heidi_L_Sorensen/story/3921

Next project my dad has to make, is my mums christmas gnomes made out of wood :D poor dad... LOL - but after that he´s going to make a TB-pistol out of wood... so lots of projects in progress...