Boots = TK Boots

Canvas belt = Trooperbay

Hand Plates = John Danter's ESB handplates

Electronics= Smalltalk Amp with homemade headset from Ebay

Neck Seal = Nikkimat Neckseal on Ebay

Holster = Neo_Kerberos (Patrice) on FISD

Helmet:

1350799019_zps5798bda3.jpg

4 Bump Ears, painted on ear stripes. cheeks, tube stripes, and traps are decals.

1350799023_zpsa5c090e5.jpg

1350799032_zps775cf986.jpg

1350799028_zps9cfacd3b.jpg

Green lens from Trooperbay

1350799038_zps01b28c09.jpg

Resin-cast Hovi Mix from Tray:

1352495001_zpsb8e99b77.jpg

Shoulders/torso:

Shoulder bridges glued in front...

1350799075_zps9e70417b.jpg

3 Blue buttons, 6 Gray, side gaps about 1/2" wide or less, separate kidney/butt plate, no shoulder straps visible, biceps/forearms fully closed, canvas belt, proper ESB holster ...

1350799009_zpsd17e29f8.jpg

1352495011_zps0750fdfa.jpg

1352495012_zpsc0673317.jpg

1352495017_zps81f7e2a0.jpg

Blaster:

No hengstler or power tubes on magazine, folding stock, 6 T grips.

1352494981_zps7688c715.jpg

D-ring and correct style scope on 3/4" wide mounting rail.

1352494987_zps9582004b.jpg

1352494985_zpsf1838e81.jpg

1352494993_zps50058dce.jpg

Edited by Owen91

Greetings trooper. Overall a nicely fitting build. Good job.

The one EiB specific item I see, I could be wrong as I am looking from my iPhone, is the decals on the bucket do not appears to be ESB style for the tears and tube stripe.

I hope I wrong.

Here is my esb decal cu for reference

P1060190.jpg

Also. Something seems off with the ear screws, are the Philips head?

Good luck sir!

Hell's Bells! You're right, :0Lighten: I'd never once noticed a physical difference between the decals of ANH vs. ESB. I thought the only difference was hand-painted versus ideal! And yeah, the screws are a flathead/philips combo, an Improv I made on the spot when I found the provided screws were not long enough to make it through the helmet. White paint will make the difference less noticeable.

As for the decals, I'm going to have to fix those when the money comes up to do so. Man! I'm so close, too.

Hell's Bells! You're right, :0Lighten: I'd never once noticed a physical difference between the decals of ANH vs. ESB. I thought the only difference was hand-painted versus ideal! And yeah, the screws are a flathead/philips combo, an Improv I made on the spot when I found the provided screws were not long enough to make it through the helmet. White paint will make the difference less noticeable.

As for the decals, I'm going to have to fix those when the money comes up to do so. Man! I'm so close, too.

Keep at it! You're going to feel really proud when you earn that EIB. I know I did!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Alright! I've been out to a few troops, and while I've really had a good time doing these events I still have a desire to go EIB. In a week or two I'm going to order a set of ESB decals from Trooperbay, as well as a few proper flathead screws to replace the current screws in the ears. Looking forward to earning that title!

Alright! I've been out to a few troops, and while I've really had a good time doing these events I still have a desire to go EIB. In a week or two I'm going to order a set of ESB decals from Trooperbay, as well as a few proper flathead screws to replace the current screws in the ears. Looking forward to earning that title!

Good for you! thats a great attitude, Welcome back! you wont regret getting EIB and you are soooo close. keep at it trooper.

I've replaced the original screws with flathead screws, I painted the heads white. These look much better and the white paint helps them to not stick out as badly. Next I will order the appropriate decals from Trooperbay, should take place here in a week or so when I get the money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...