Deployment Standards - ESB - working draft

This is just a working draft, comments welcome.

To qualify for Bespin Deployed status for an ESB stormtrooper cotume, the elements are:

Required

1. ESB style armor (ANH sized)

2. ESB style helmet (ANH sized)

3. Canvas belt

4. Black frown

5. Holster

6. ANH style E-11 blaster (?)

How picky did you think is appropriate? Since most people use decals I don't think the traps will be an issue, not sure about the tube stripes.

This seems to be an under-represented version of the TK so the feedback is fantastic.

I think the decals should be part of the deal, they're easy enough to get. the tube stripe issue is probably forgivable, though should be just as easy to get with a backround vs. without. Although, in person the rub-on tube decals look better than a solid sticker.

Yeah, that should be a given. I'm surprised how often people think they were black (along w/ ab buttons). That goes to show you how pop culture in the form of FX has distorted popular perceptions (misconceptions ;) ) of an accurate suit.

Great comments in keeping with movie accuracy. Keep them coming as we want the standards to be perfect.

Thx, Ed

• 1 month later...

You mean for the traps, right? I thought they were the same blue-ish color as the ROTJ.

But yeah, that kind of detail certainly should be a detail for deployment.