Armour build

Hi

Wondering which is worrying to me for a start has anyone thought for the novice builder that has a talent for building like a brick ever thought that detailed diagrams would help I know I may be barking up the wrong tree but I`m the brick type not one bit of skill or idea where the poppers are to be places straps and other stuff what goes into the armour ......just a thought someone may have thought the same way even Tamiya give you a plan to build lol my armour still boxed up just smirking at me and I must admit the most minty kit I have ever bought

Cheers guys

Aha! Assembly diagrams :) Well we spend more time building and taking pics than drawing diagrams, most of the assemblies are either common sense improvised assemblies or imitation of the very sensible movie prop.

Pics are pretty much spread everywhere, I started with the tutorial section:

--------------

And ended up doing something similar and documented it with pics:

http://s19.postimage.org/sgrza3fu7/2012_07_29_11_28_46.jpg

Some people use ABS squares, some people use rubber bands, some use webbing bands, there isn't one universal technique there's some freedom to it.

Do check out many of the build threads in this forum. Talent will show itself during the action :)

Some things that are visible on the outside will end up in the CRL for the costume, as it is object for certification. Pics and descriptions are visible there. Our admins made a great Reference Gallery too: http://www.whitearmo.../forum/gallery/

Use the search engine for discussions and photos about the specifics, or google it using the search term site:whitearmor.net for more relevant results without hassle with the advanced search form in this site which can be a bummer.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed