Getting armor for my bf for xmas..

Mookattacks

Oh look Darth Furious, another Tapatalk signature. Hmm. Lol

lol! I just got this tablet and hadn't disabled the signature yet. I have now though. But sometimes I feel it's useful. It offers an explanation why I migh be sloppier or write shorter sentences than I usually do. Becuase if I'm using tapatalk I'm obviously not next to a real keayboard. :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! I just got this tablet and hadn't disabled the signature yet. I have now though. But sometimes I feel it's useful. It offers an explanation why I migh be sloppier or write shorter sentences than I usually do. Becuase if I'm using tapatalk I'm obviously not next to a real keayboard. :)

Ā 

Hey I'm just taunting him, I never minded the signatures because it's interesting to see what devices are used sometimes but this isn't a tech forum, I know. Lol

I know you are, I read your "discussion" with Jimmy ;D

As for my devices, I have a galaxy S3 phone and just got a nexus 7 tablet.

Ā 

I almost upgraded my Galaxy Nexus to the S3 until Verizon pushed out the Jellybean update. It actually made a difference so now I am content until next year's hot phone comes out. Lol How's the Nexus tablet though?

I made the mistake of letting my friend root my S3 and replace the bootloader so now I need to get him to return it to stock to get the update. And I get constant reminders to upgrade...

The nexus is nice though. I'm pleased with it. I've started getting some books for it via kindle to start reading once I've gone through the last batch of paper books I bought just prior to the tablet.

I made the mistake of letting my friend root my S3 and replace the bootloader so now I need to get him to return it to stock to get the update. And I get constant reminders to upgrade...

The nexus is nice though. I'm pleased with it. I've started getting some books for it via kindle to start reading once I've gone through the last batch of paper books I bought just prior to the tablet.

Ā 

Eh I never thought about rooting a phone, I don't know enough about all of that to want to toy with it. Lol

Well, I must say I haven't had much use for it. It's good if you want to run alternative firmwares, like cynogenmod or similar. But I'm happy with the default, so it wasn't for me. But now I know! :)

Thanks DDay for clarifying. It wasn't hard to understand what I meant, maybe if you read the forum during your free time instead of from work while doing other important stuff you would have a clearer mind :P

it had crossed my mind that THAT was what you meant

It just didn't make sense to me because, well, she's a girl

I've never known a girl to be worried about the "size of their gun", know what I mean?

Ā 

Sent from the Wild West, using the Pony Express

Ā 

Ā 

Eh I never thought about rooting a phone, I don't know enough about all of that to want to toy with it. Lol

If only you knew what "rooting" means in Australian slang, you would understand why I fell off of my chair while reading that

Ā 

Sent from Equestria, using My Little Pony Express

If only you knew what "rooting" means in Australian slang, you would understand why I fell off of my chair while reading that

Ā 

Sent from Equestria, using My Little Pony Express

Ā 

Lol It doesn't take a whole lot of imagination to figure out what it means over there. :lol:

I swear it was the best Stormtrooper quote ever

Ā 

"Guys, you should check out my new blaster, it's huge!"

"that's what she said"

Ā 

Sent from the stage using interpretive dance

Ā 

Ā 

Really?

You went THERE? :glare:

Didn't notice this earlier

I'm not actually a Brony, I just just MLP Express post because their prices are much cheaper than regular-sized Pony Express

(because the horses are smaller, of course)

I'm pretty broke these days, so I don't have a ton of money for expensive shipping

Ā 

Sent from a phone booth using the last of my spare change

BTW, I think you're right

These "sent from" jokes are getting WAY out of control

Ā 

Sent from Hell, where I sold my soul to Satan in exchange for an endless supply of "sent from" jokes

• 3 months later...

Aww, crap.

Ā 

Your best bet would be to put it up under the For Sale section. you have a good template from the original post to give the details of the suit itself as well as some photos of the suit before you got it, as long as it's in the same condition.

It's in even better condition. there were a few straps missing and it was kinda dirty so we cleaned it. and fixed it up. I will try and sell it on there. It's a long story but basically he said he doesn't have time for it and I spent too much on it and for me to try and sell it :/ Oh well..

Thats bitter.....

Like Derrek said it would be best to start another thread in the for sale section with a similar description and pictures like the original.

Good luck with the sale!