Getting armor for my bf for xmas..

Mookattacks

I know a lot, and I also know that it's a good idea to distribute responsibilities. Like to those that are closer than I am. At least on the same continent. :P

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'll give you that. Delegation is quite the needed ability for any person of power.

There's a very helpful female TB in my local garrison that I'll talk to, to get ideas on getting Chelsea's TB ready. She seems to agree with the idea of being a TB.

Well, I just referring to the Disney Christmas parade, which I know is the basis behind her wanting a TK. It called for "Clean" armor.

Ā 

Full scout seems to have so much fabric, I think it'd be too warm the rest of the year, outdoors in Florida :S In a TK you just walk around and the wind against the undersuit and through the teeth of the helmet cools you down a little bit.

Ā 

TK's never have problem finding a spot at events, but TB's can get a spot at the Disney parade too.

Edited by Nicky

Alright, I'll give you that. Delegation is quite the needed ability for any person of power.

There's a very helpful female TB in my local garrison that I'll talk to, to get ideas on getting Chelsea's TB ready. She seems to agree with the idea of being a TB.

Dang it, the bikers get so many ladies... ;)

Contacts that I've already made through the FL garrison.

One of them is manufacturing soft parts and another has a good friend in AZ that's got his own TB molds and is selling the armor for $200.

His helmet mold is still being worked on. So it'll be more like $600 but still not bad.

Be sure they are not the old Atin molds. I know he sold them, i just cant remember to who. Those molds are out of date, but worse off, for Chelsea, it would be too big. Its based off armor made a long time ago and it very large, and inaccurate.

Ā 

The best makers are MC and SC for Scout. But you can post up what the armor looks like as it may be ok. TB armor isnt THAT hard to do, so this person may have molds he did himself that look better than those old Atin molds.

Well, I get it.

Ā 

The gun stays the same, but it it bigger in relation to the person carrying it.

Ā 

A cane held by a normal sized person looks like a cane. A cane held by a dwarf looks huge.

Ā 

So an E11 held by a person who is 5'11" 200lbs they look bigger then the blaster, a 5' 90 lb'er it looks like a BFG.

Well, I get it.

Ā 

The gun stays the same, but it it bigger in relation to the person carrying it.

Ā 

A cane held by a normal sized person looks like a cane. A cane held by a dwarf looks huge.

Ā 

So an E11 held by a person who is 5'11" 200lbs they look bigger then the blaster, a 5' 90 lb'er it looks like a BFG.

Ā 

Exactly what I was thinking :P

Hmm that's not where my brain went with it.. haha. And whoops I guess I got his location mixed up.

No you didn't. He's French but but moved here. And if I missed some details I'm sure Nicky can add those himself. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ā 

Ā