Getting armor for my bf for xmas..

Mookattacks

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see pictures of this and find out his reaction!!!

Ā 

I'm sad that I "had to" let my armor go... but man oh man... this story is classic!!! And yes, I have a feeling this is going to end well! B)

I've already said he's getting an awesome gift for xmas and he is trying SO hard to find out what it is haha. I really dont wanna wait 2 months to give it to him though xD

I have to hide the box when i get it because he is the kind of person to shake it. It's hard to type on here because he's trying to sneak around the corner lol.

nosy nosy :P

Well done Chelsea!

Ā 

I'll second that the armour you bought from Bluey is top-shelf stuff and it would be very very hard to get anything better than that. :)

I bought Blueys! Thank you guys for all of your help! :D you all have been wonderful!

I can't wait till he opens it xmas day, hes gonna shucks bricks <3

Ā 

You HAVE to take tons of pictures of him opening the package on Christmas and share them with us! Everything I order comes to my work so my employees always crowd around to see the various stuff that comes in. They always get a kick out of seeing my reaction when opening the boxes. Lol I'm 33 going on 11 when I get my Stormtrooper build items in. :D

Ā 

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ā 

Ā 

I can't wait to see pictures of this and find out his reaction!!!

Ā 

I'm sad that I "had to" let my armor go... but man oh man... this story is classic!!! And yes, I have a feeling this is going to end well! B)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Don't worry, I shall take tons of pics :P

Christmas seems so far away xD

Ā 

Lol I'm that way with my GF, I buy early and usually can't wait until Christmas so she gets a gift or two early. Haha

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm thinking about giving him it when I get it in the mail and getting a few other things for him to open on xmas. Not sure yet though haha

Ā 

Right on. So when are YOU going to get one of the Legion costumes? My GF and I found one for her recently. :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I like the Twi'lek

Preferably Alema Rar.

Not sure where to begin on that though

Ā 

Check this guy's post on the Sith Lord forum.

Ā 

http://forum.501stsithlords.com/index.php?/topic/6156-Family-Affair

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Darth Talon is a sith, I like Alema Rar because she is a fallen Jedi.

http://www.twilekparadise.com/ She makes Darth Talon stuff but I wonder if she could just paint the Lekkus blue.

I'm not to worried about it. Whenever he gets anxious for me to get one I will look more into it :P

Ā 

Sorry for the confusion I was trying to show you his post in building his wife an Aayla Secura costume. It looks bad an impolite person.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i want a gf like you for xmas! too bad the wife won't approve.... :angry:

but seriously, your bf is the luckiest guy in the world. My wife made me move my PS3, Xbox, Wii and the armour up to my dormitory in china where i work half of the week....

Ā 

You should take away something that she loves. What does she love?