Head! Move! Need a larger bucket

I've got a movie-accurate sized bucket, but I'm 6'2" and it looks a tad on the small side when I'm wearing it with my armor. I'm thinking of getting one that's bigger, like FX sized, but without the flaws of FX.

Anyone know of an accurate, but larger, bucket maker?

I've got a movie-accurate sized bucket, but I'm 6'2" and it looks a tad on the small side when I'm wearing it with my armor. I'm thinking of getting one that's bigger, like FX sized, but without the flaws of FX.

Anyone know of an accurate, but larger, bucket maker?

I haven't received mine yet but I am told that the RT armor is for us bigger guys so the bucket is bigger for proportion.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Type: RT-Mod (RT)

Kit: ABS, trimmed, fan sculpt. More accurate than FX/AM but not as much as TM/TE2/AP. Ears lack bumps, but can be added if you ask.

Availability: Available to order, but there can be about a 2 month wait.

Assembly: Parts are trimmed and designed to be easy to put together. Helmet comes assembled.

Comments: Designed especially for taller/larger body types and has more capacity to fit these troopers (without shims) than TM or AM. Arm and legs molds can be adjusted up or down to custom fit measurments supplied by trooper.

The helmet is 4% larger than an original helmet. The difference is subtle but better matches the scale of the (RT)suit.

So might work?

But that being said I have an RS lid and am 6'1" and it is plenty big. I have a TE lid that is smaller than the RS, so if by movie accurate you mean TE derived perhaps the RS lid which is cast directly from their ANH lid would work?

Edited by rhapsodyred99

As Paul alludes, it could have been assembled small. I've had TE2 helmets that were roomy enough for glasses and have had others that were very hard to get my head in to at all. I'm 6'0" fwiw. You can totally make an ATA or TE2 roomier if you assemble it as such. I'd give that a go first before moving to RT, as I've also had TE2 helmets that felt bigger than RT.

I've got the opposite problem.

My bucket's so HUGE compared to the rest of me... I tend to look like I'm going to topple over.

[We've got a Piper down! ]

Just a note: My hat size is 58 or 7 1/4

My TE bucket was a bit small. but I could wear it with glasses.

MY RS lid is several times larger than the TE and I can wear glasses and have plenty of room inside. In Fact If I do not snap the chin strap it wobbles all over the place.

You still have to sort of screw the lid on but I can do it fairly easily with a head set and glasses.