My tats

Redforce

Since I've joined the forum a few weeks ago, I've been asked a bunch of times to post more photos of my tattoos. I'm still in middle of my armor build and haven't posted any photos of my armor yet (I will)...but here are some photos of some of my tattoos (all mixed - before after color photos)......only was able to attach 4 photos cause of size I guess...will post more later

post-17506-0-24780900-1351541803.jpg

post-17506-0-94204700-1351541832.jpg

post-17506-0-95056300-1351541847.jpg

post-17506-0-49848100-1351541892.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

DUDE!!!!!

I have seen some of them before!!! did you get pics for a tattoo mag or web page? i now i say some of them before!!

Very cool!

Thanks. Yes. My chest tattoo won tattoo of the year in Stars Wars insider magazine Issue 91 (Jan/Feb 2007). There is a 2 page feature/profile on me in the "Force in the Flesh" book and I've been in various tattoo mags and web pages....

Wow.. That's pretty awesome and I always get told I must really love Star Wars because I have a 4 inch Imperial Symbol on my left man boob. haha.

My love is nothing compared to yours.

I'm planning on getting a Death Trooper on my right calf sometime soon. I'm pretty jealous of your tattoos. They're wicked.

Edited by Tksomething