Nearly there but hesitating !

Hi all,

I have had a good look on the site and want to start getting on with my new stormtrooper build. I am a total newbie to the " build " but not to Star Wars !

I am 5ft 10" and a slender 150 pounds or so.

Looking on some useful threads I have figured out ( or think I have figured out ) that Tm look respectable as does Ap. Am I right in saying that AP armor is a bit smaller so perhaps more accommodating for me? I think some of the other armour is probably to big for me and as for Troopermaster...not sure!

I also have a very small head, not sure how small but its small so the helmet is a consideration as I would prefer one on the smaller side.

I definitely want to build my own and I want to join UK Garrison so I think I may have a bit of work to do and I obviously have to get the build right.

Any help much appreciated and please let me know if I am barking up the wrong tree !!

Money is not really an issue unless I waste it !! I am expecting this to cost so .......

Thanks guys and gals ,

:jc_doublethumbup: :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by chewbacca

Hi Chewbacca.

Welcome to the FISD.

I am from the UK Garrison.

Where abouts in the UK are you from?

What is the actual question that you are asking?

You are pretty much the ideal size for lots of Armour.

Don't worry about having a small head, this is addressed with the interior padding that you use.

My head is small. It's a uk55 motorcycle helmet size.

Phil

On 10/28/2012 at 5:52 PM, chewbacca said:

I also have a very small head, not sure how small but its small so the helmet is a consideration as I would prefer one on the smaller side.

So you want sandard armor but with a small helment? That would not help, you would still have a small head but on a TK.

Just add padding buy a base ball cap and use the inner padding in the TK helment, this way you will loose the small head and be symmetric

----------

Hope this helps.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Hi Phil, thanks

I am in Gloucestershire.

I suppose I am really asking about the quality of armor you can buy and what would suit me best in the way of qualifying for the Garrison and how much work I would have to do to the armor. I obviously want it to be right. I expect it to be strong, glossy and really look the part. All of the different armors have there own traits and to be honest, I think I have read to many threads and I am a bit confused.com !

Andy

I had trouble finding TM's contact details actually. I saw them on a thread but where it stated the contact details, I got a bit lost. It says this......Contact: Please see info contained in for sale threads when posted. !!! anyone got these details?

I will have a look at the Rs too ! thanks.