Armor Master (AM)

TK Droid

All kits can be converted to be ROTJ based, it's just that some will take more work than others.

Most notable is ensuring that you detail it correctly as you build it which isn't really that much more work. In the end since you're doing a TKC the key detail points are the ab plate button/details, the door trim on the armor parts, and the narrower belt.

Since you're doing a TKC these mods really aren't that much more work when you're starting from scratch, so the maker isn't as big a deal compared to doing a clean white ROTJ.

All kits can be converted to be ROTJ based, it's just that some will take more work than others.

Most notable is ensuring that you detail it correctly as you build it which isn't really that much more work. In the end since you're doing a TKC the key detail points are the ab plate button/details, the door trim on the armor parts, and the narrower belt.

Since you're doing a TKC these mods really aren't that much more work when you're starting from scratch, so the maker isn't as big a deal compared to doing a clean white ROTJ.

ok thank you

• 8 months later...

where can i buy a good armor kit?

The commercially available suits (Rubies) are crap so stay away from them. eBay's bad, too. Your question will be answered by the link at the end of my post. Everyone on that list of "vetted makers" sells good armor kits. But...what's good for you may not be AS good for someone else, and vice-versa. There are certain kits for certain body types, but every one can be modified to fit you. It's up to YOU to do the research and contact the vendors to find out what will work for YOU. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the new members section; we'd like to know what brought you here and what costume you're planning to emulate. By the way, ask questions if they pop up, even if you think they're stupid ones. I probably won't be of much help, because I've pretty much started my build, but there are many here who will be more than happy to guide you along the process. 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Edited by SolidScrafty