How is the RS kit?

I dont own one right now, hopefully sometime soon....but if you want most accurate, RS is the way to go, i have their hdpe helmet, and its worth every penny. Plus Rob & Si are awesome to deal with, no hassle whatsoever...hope that helps..

cast off original ANH armour ,great guys to deal with and a few options for you to pick from too (TK,TD,PVC,ABS and the HDPE helmet).

I love mine.

GwvfYGY.jpg

My only regret is... I dont have two.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

I'm lucky enough to get down to their studio now & again.

Started my new RS TK the other week down there - it's proper warts 'n all stormtrooper....as is the original they have on display!!!

All the bits go together wrong......but when they're together - wow!!! And I love how light & flexible the PVC is - it can bounce and the lexans fly through it!!!!!

I have an RS suit and I think its great, I am larger than the traditional trooper, at 6 foot 1 and 230 lbs, but the untrimmed kit had plenty of plastic left over on the arms and legs so fit with no issue. The sides wont close, and there are some larger black gaps, but really the RS kit is a wonderful thing and the guys are good to deal with.

Its the one in my Avatar, and there is a thread in the ESB build section if you want to see how it looks on a bigger guy, who had no experience building armor :PpcN0ewZ.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021