Doopydoo contact

That would be great man, dont want to take peoples money yet though..sometimes "life happens" lol. If i get this 1 helmet sold...( http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22045-1-ata-abs-helmet-available-for-build-of-your-choice/ )...that will cover most of it. Then if anyone wants to pitch in for the extra "out of pocket" expense and pre-pay for a blaster kit id consider it at that point :)

Edited by Darth Voorhees

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The USPS tracking sucks lol. I wouldnt file a complaint only because it is obviously here in the states. I'd bet you get it within a few days at this point. Im having a similar issue with a package coming in from USPS. There tracking isnt always on par, to say the least.

Ā 

Ā 

It is no wonder the USPS is going out of business. They would have been dead and buried long ago if it wasn't for the fact they are a government agency funded by our taxpayers dollars.

It is no wonder the USPS is going out of business. They would have been dead and buried long ago if it wasn't for the fact they are a government agency funded by our taxpayers dollars.

Ā 

The USPS isn't funded by taxes.

The USPS does get some taxpayer support. Around $96 million is budgeted annually by Congress for the "Postal Service Fund." These funds are used to compensate USPS for postage-free mailing for all legally blind persons and for mail-in election ballots sent from US citizens living overseas. A portion of the funds also pays USPS for providing address information to state and local child support enforcement agencies. Somehow I think the 96 million is a little much. That is just what I found as reported income from the government, unreported... I have no idea.

Ā 

2011 they lost 5.1 billion dollars, 2012 15.9 billion.

Ā 

There has to be some government funding somewhere to keep them from going under with losses of this proportion.

I think taxpayer support is probably the USPS's biggest problem...

Ā 

Operationally the USPS nets a profit every year. It's only since 2006 when Congress started requiring the USPS to pay about 5.5 billion a year into a fund for retiree health care that it's been in financial trouble.

Ā 

This article explains it a little... http://www.pbs.org/w...-service/11433/

Ā 

If the USPS were allowed sever their ties to the Government and the Unions I think they could potentially be a very profitable and successful company. To me the service they provide is invaluable. I can send a few pieces of paper to just about anyone in the world for a few dollars, or anyone in the US or APO system for less than a can of soda. I've had a much better success rate with them than any of the other major carriers, UPS, Fed-EX, DHL, etc... They've currently got some very business smart people at their helm, but with Congress' thumb on them they are limited in what they can do to save the company.

Ā 

anywho... back on topic... Doopydoo's-Great product, horrible costumer service.

Edited by MisterFubar

I order a lot that goes through USPS and I find it very reliable. Within Sweden anything takes max 2 days, packages dispatched before noon arrive the next morning.

Ā 

When I order from USA using USPS International Priority, and it takes 5 days, I call that very fast. Once it took 3 days and I thought it was a joke. The tracking works well and USPS.com tracks all the way to my door, the parcel number remains the same in Sweden's Posten website for tracking nationally. Unity is important in tracking shipment.

Ā 

From Royal Airmail (UK): 2-3 weeks. No tracking. From La Poste (France): 1 week and a half. Shipping prices: as high and higher than USPS' equivalent service.

Ā 

I think you're overcritical because you expect everything to be available in USA and shipped overnight and don't really know the feeling of having import from abroad all the time by lack of choice :)

Ā 

That's why I would be glad to see a full resin kit made in USA.

Edited by Nicky

I'm also very pleased with the USPS. They have never lost any of my shipments and tracking works great. Once it leaves the US and arrives in Sweden I follow the tracking on the Swedish "Posten" website, but even then it's still updated on USPS's website as well.

Ā 

Shipping within Europe is another matter though, since the distances are much closer packages are more often shipped with truck or train rather than airplane, which is why it takes more time for the package to reach its destination.

I have lived in Germany for 14 years, so know about the whole importing things. I'm mostly critical of the USPS due to their shoddy tracking. I pay for full tracking and sometimes it never updates until it is delivered. Or the tracking will say it gets to somewhere random and shows as delivered, but in fact is arrives at my box two weeks later. Either this is a problem of the PO's system in general, or it is due to getting lazy workers who don't scan my packages properly.

Ā 

I appreciate what they do and I am frustrated when they can't track it right.

Ā 

I want them to exist and know they provide a valuable service, I just wish they could get their business straight in regards to tracking.

That has happened to me as well. I think the workers get lazy and dont scan stuff properly, and thats where the tracking problems are. Because sometimes it works perfect. I actually am currently dealing with an issue with them where the package was sent to Franklyn Square Long Island New York instead of brooklyn New York. Ok thats fine, it happens. It says missent on the tracking, and then forwarded. but that was on the 13th. I am an hour away from Franklin Square New York where it was "missent". why is it not updated nor do i have the package. Its a $125 stock for my Fett blaster. *sigh*

Ā 

But i will say...of all the times they have screwed up, i always got my deliveries eventually.

Alright. But I don't think Doopydoo is innocent, otherwise they can prove they sent the package, which they never did in my case.

Ā 

Now they don't answer any of my e-mails, I paid them over 2 months ago so I guess my 82 USD are gone.

Alright. But I don't think Doopydoo is innocent, otherwise they can prove they sent the package, which they never did in my case.

Ā 

Now they don't answer any of my e-mails, I paid them over 2 months ago so I guess my 82 USD are gone.

Ā 

Oh i am not saying they are innocent...they sure should be able to answer an e-mail.

Ā 

I hope your 82 USD are not gone.

Ā 

Ya know what, i think this sucks and i hate to see troopers get screwed over, so, if you never get your stuff, and i am up and running in a reasonable amount of time, i will give you one of my kits for just shipping cost.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Ā 

Ā 

Nicky, as you can read from my previous posts I went through the same thing as you. Months of no blaster, and no responses to multiple emails. I finally threatened to file a refund request through Paypal and my credit card company, and lo and behold I got an email response. They finally refunded my purchase price (minus shipping for my half blaster). So now I am looking for a blaster. My armor is almost done and all I have to parade around with is a Hasbro blaster.

Ā 

Ā 

Nicky, as you can read from my previous posts I went through the same thing as you. Months of no blaster, and no responses to multiple emails. I finally threatened to file a refund request through Paypal and my credit card company, and lo and behold I got an email response. They finally refunded my purchase price (minus shipping for my half blaster). So now I am looking for a blaster. My armor is almost done and all I have to parade around with is a Hasbro blaster.

Ā 

Same deal for you brother. I will cover you both, for shipping cost

Ā 

My sterling parts are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'll try and get on the molds ASAP

Same deal for you brother. I will cover you both, for shipping cost

Ā 

My sterling parts are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'll try and get on the molds ASAP

Ā 

I appreciate it. I have about half my DD parts, but missing the handle, magazine, sights (etc.) make it kind of hard to put together a blaster. I can't wait to see what you'll end up with.

Had to file a paypal report today. I was holding back, but it's almost been 45 days since the transaction and I had no other choice. I've e-mailed doopydoos about four times, and haven't received any response. I hope this gets sorted out!

Ā 

You should hear from them any minute now. That's how they seem to work. Threaten to file with Paypal then all of a sudden they respond.

They finally got back to me and told me to get in contact with the postal service. Which I have already done. I've called USPS for two weeks straight now, four times a week, and have talked to the same representative. And that representative told me to go ahead and file a paypal report. That says something!