Doopydoo contact

Think i must just be one of the lucky ones, i haves had two orders from doopys and both got here complete and undamaged. Hope you have some better luck soon

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 days waiting and still counting, that full resin kit is traveling on top of a amphibious frozen armadillo or something...

Ā 

I sent them an e-mail now asking full disclosure. I don't care if they are lazy or slow, I don't like being lied to.

Edited by Nicky

The last contact I had with Casey was on October 14th.

The days before I also tried to contact him without success, but then I sent him a message about his eBay account and that worked.

Just search for E-11 blaster on eBay and you will find him offering his E-11 complete kit.

Ā 

Casey's a gal :)

Ā 

try this email ;)

the-freak@ntlworld.com

Edited by P3laton3

I finally threatened to file a refund request to Paypal and miraculously heard from them after no responses for a month. They said the refund email was the first one they received (even though I made sure each email I sent had my previous one attached-which they saw I had sent). They said they didn't know what was going on and that they had sent my replacement parts several weeks ago along with an email saying so, neither of which I have received. Regardless, they refunded my money. I told them if the parts they claimed they sent show up I'll send them the money back. I'm not holding my breath.

I'm considering seeing if anyone has all of the parts that I am missing, and I will buy them from them, OR seeing if someone with better luck can get one ordered/shipped and then I would buy that from them. I really like how the DD looks when finished and also the price range.

I finally threatened to file a refund request to Paypal and miraculously heard from them after no responses for a month. They said the refund email was the first one they received (even though I made sure each email I sent had my previous one attached-which they saw I had sent). They said they didn't know what was going on and that they had sent my replacement parts several weeks ago along with an email saying so, neither of which I have received. Regardless, they refunded my money. I told them if the parts they claimed they sent show up I'll send them the money back. I'm not holding my breath.

Ā 

Same for me, they didn't know what was going on and wrote a date of dispatch which can come out of any donkey's butt. It's impossible that an UK overseas airmail shipment takes 2-6 weeks and sometimes "disappears" for more than a couple of people buying from Doopy, specifically. Unless they're just another ebay seller content with poor feedback.

Ā 

Again, I don't like being lied to.

Edited by Nicky

I am in the UK and and ordered a Dooby Doos conversion kit for my Hasbro several months ago. The kit took far longer than it should have done and I sent a couple of emails enquiring why it was taking so long. They said that it had been sent but had been 'lost' so were resending it. Again I was told they had no record of my previous emails despite the fact that I still had it in my ebay messages list. I was also made to feel that i was being lied to. The strange thing is the kit was very good when it finally arrive. It just seems that they have poor customer service skills. :huh:

Ā 

It does seem a shame as I was wanting to get their complete blaster kit but the delays and problems people here and in the UK seem to be having is putting me off ordering it.

Edited by nai-retep

I am in the UK and and ordered a Dooby Doos conversion kit for my Hasbro several months ago. The kit took far longer than it should have done and I sent a couple of emails enquiring why it was taking so long. They said that it had been sent but had been 'lost' so were resending it. Again I was told they had no record of my previous emails despite the fact that I still had it in my ebay messages list. I was also made to feel that i was being lied to. The strange thing is the kit was very good when it finally arrive. It just seems that they have poor customer service skills. :huh:

Ā 

It does seem a shame as I was wanting to get their complete blaster kit but the delays and problems people here and in the UK seem to be having is putting me off ordering it.

Ā 

I waited a few weeks after ordering my kit to see if I'd receive a shipping notification. Patiently I waited, knowing that they probably make them per order. I e-mailed them asking when it would ship, and I got a reply back basically saying, "Oops, I thought I already sent that." The next day they sent the kit, and I still haven't received it...BUT it says it's at the local post office and has been for about 3 days waiting to get delivered.

Just got my full E-11 resin kit in the mail. Placed the order on October 27th, received a 'dispatched' e-mail on Nov. 3rd and arrived on Nov. 11th. Shipped form the UK to Japan. I did have trouble contacting them about a separate inquiry and have yet to hear back from them.

The kit arrived well packed, no damage. Very happy to get it but more worried how bad I might ruin such a nice kit.

Hope my news is somewhat assuring for anyone still waiting on their kits to arrive.

I have a few doopy bits left over from my mostly metal build, if you guys could post a picture of the parts missing I will let you know if I can help sheepish-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

I just received in e-mail about ten minutes ago saying my order status is 'DISPATCHED'. I'm assuming that means its starting the shipping process!

Ā 

Dispatched means they took it outside and blasted it.

Ā 

Seriously though, hope you get it soon, it's a great kit.

I have a few doopy bits left over from my mostly metal build, if you guys could post a picture of the parts missing I will let you know if I can help sheepish-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ā 

Looking at this link, which part numbers do you have available?

Ā 

http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

I need to get my hands on a sterling....id love to offer these kits, but at the moment i have zero sterling parts. When i can find one at a time when i have, and can spend, the cash, im gonna get it and start offering kits. It really bumms me out when anyone has problems getting stuff

I need to get my hands on a sterling....id love to offer these kits, but at the moment i have zero sterling parts. When i can find one at a time when i have, and can spend, the cash, im gonna get it and start offering kits. It really bumms me out when anyone has problems getting stuff

Ā 

It would be nice to have a resource of a good blaster States side.

Yea man, i hear that loud n clear! :salute: I actually have found a source for all the parts...just need the cash. I put up a helmet build thread in the continuous items for sale section to help pay for the parts. If i get that sold, i am going to buy the parts. It will probably take me a couple of months to get everything molded, cast, modded to fit on a PVC pipe, and molded again but i will do it.

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Yea man, i hear that loud n clear! :salute: I actually have found a source for all the parts...just need the cash. I put up a helmet build thread in the continuous items for sale section to help pay for the parts. If i get that sold, i am going to buy the parts. It will probably take me a couple of months to get everything molded, cast, modded to fit on a PVC pipe, and molded again but i will do it.

Ā 

That would be great and I think we should help each other.

Ā 

If you get your project going its first stages and figured out a price tag I am ready to pay you way in advance and think others should consider investing too so your production can start rolling without a huge personal expense.

Edited by Nicky