Sorry, no.

They have cornered the market well there.

Your alternative would be to get the correct style Chelsea / jodhpur boots and dye them white.

This is easy to do, and completely how the original film boots became white.

Caboots, a white alternative boot, I can't recommend

hi guys is there any other website that i can buy boots for that is not from www.TKBOOTS.com sinnce tehre taking foreaver to get my size 8 to 9

Lots of us have been waiting but that should just indicate to you how good they are. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I wanted for 3 months for my boots and checked with them every two weeks. They are worth it though. I know it sucks waiting but they WILL get re-stocked and you WILL be happy with them. Hang in there buddy. Almost there.

This is the email I received last night from TK Boots. I told him that I'd post this here in hopes that people will spread the word.

Please accept my most sincere apologies, we've been waiting for the boots to arrive since las Friday and to date the company has not delivered.

We called again today, begging to please expedite and the company said the driver will be entering our state Friday but they were not sure if they could have them here by tomorrow night.

I've been on the phone for over an hour waiting to hear a confirmation either negative or positive.

If the driver can deliver can them late tomorrow night then I'll work all weekend on wrapping, packing and processing orders and have them shipped out Monday morning, most pairs going USPS priority airmail.

My fingers are crossed they'll be here tomorrow night and I'll spend all weekend processing the orders.

If the company cannot deliver on Sat or this weekend, then we'll have to receive them Monday in which case I'll have to begin processing the orders Monday night. If this is the case, then we may not be able to ship the boots by Halloween.

I'm very sorry to have disappointed you and I will most certainly respect your wishes should you wish to cancel. In fact, I wouldn't blame you. Either way, I'll still do my very best to get these shipped out as quickly as possible once they arrive.

For those wishing to remain on our lists, once the boots are here we'll begin e-mailing immediately once I personally double check the boots.

Edited by RATBASTIRD

• 11 months later...

Can some of you tell me why you would rather go for TK boots than a pair high quality, accurate, black chelseas, dyed white:-)?.. I do not question the quality of TK boots, just curious...:-).....

From my experience in this hobby there are sereval types of people who only want certain things from their armour. The guys who want TK Boots are the type who just want white boots to go with their armour for trooping and not bothered about accuracy. Not everyone wants to go the whole hog and be like the troopers in the movies and are happy to just look like a Stormtrooper. Only hardcore fans will go to the trouble of painting black boots white and the casual fans are happy with white TK Boots.

• Like 1

Heh, thanks for considering me a hardcore fan! I painted my boss because TK boots was out of stock and it was unknown if they would get stock in any time soon. It also seems a good amount of apps for Centurion prefer TKBoots.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk now Free

From my experience in this hobby there are sereval types of people who only want certain things from their armour. The guys who want TK Boots are the type who just want white boots to go with their armour for trooping and not bothered about accuracy. Not everyone wants to go the whole hog and be like the troopers in the movies and are happy to just look like a Stormtrooper. Only hardcore fans will go to the trouble of painting black boots white and the casual fans are happy with white TK Boots.

Cheers for that answer Paul..you might be right:-)

Edited by SorenM

If i just could find paint, which holds up well on the boots.

I tryed rattle can paint, leather paint and enamel paint. Nothing realy worked.

And if i look to the screen used boots, the paint they used hold up very well.

If i just could find paint, which holds up well on the boots.

I tryed rattle can paint, leather paint and enamel paint. Nothing realy worked.

And if i look to the screen used boots, the paint they used hold up very well.

If you wipe them down with acetone, and then sand them lightly with fine sandpaper, and then paint them with Angelus leatherpaint...you are good to go...the paint will crack and scuff, but not more than in the films:-)

Well, it only had to look good for a few takes when filming, not for hours on end while trooping. We do not know if the boots needed constantly touching up during takes or not. It would not bother me if I had to keep touching then up after each troop if hat is what it takes but I can see it would bother others. Like I said before, each to their own and my way is screen accuracy all the way! :D

Well, it only had to look good for a few takes when filming, not for hours on end while trooping. We do not know if the boots needed constantly touching up during takes or not. It would not bother me if I had to keep touching then up after each troop if hat is what it takes but I can see it would bother others. Like I said before, each to their own and my way is screen accuracy all the way! :D

I've been wearing mine on a number of occasions, but the paint does not come that much off..under the shins naturally as the rub against the boots all the time...on the rest there has, for me, been no need to do any touch-ups....I like the slightly weathered look....

A pair of Loakes or Herrings will get you that look...:-).....the yellow tinge can be achieved as well....actualli I think mine looks quite like the ones you have shown....:-)

• 4 years later...