DLT-19 Build, Still Waiting and

gmrhodes13

Excellent work. This is one of the first build I have seen done from these drawings. Can't wait to see this project progress.

I am the author of these drawings. Both sets that have been post are the same drawings. I have no idea how or who posted them on the blueprint site, I wish they had asked first, oh well what's done is done.

I also have done drawings for a number of other blasters, E-11, MG-42, MG-15/RT-97C and the Lewis gun as well as a few others. Most are posted over on the RPF, The Dented Helmet, and the Blasters Builders Club.

If I can be of any help with the drawings please let me know.

Excellent work. This is one of the first build I have seen done from these drawings. Can't wait to see this project progress.

I am the author of these drawings. Both sets that have been post are the same drawings. I have no idea how or who posted them on the blueprint site, I wish they had asked first, oh well what's done is done.

I also have done drawings for a number of other blasters, E-11, MG-42, MG-15/RT-97C and the Lewis gun as well as a few others. Most are posted over on the RPF, The Dented Helmet, and the Blasters Builders Club.

If I can be of any help with the drawings please let me know.

Thank you, I don't know who posted them as there is no names on the plans. I have found a couple of bits that need updating and when I have finished my build I could pass them on to you if you would like. Thanks for making the plans origanlly

A few of the finer details on the grip cover plates

CBimD5H.jpg

Selector switch and mount screws

fLAWHia.jpg

Thank you, I don't know who posted them as there is no names on the plans. I have found a couple of bits that need updating and when I have finished my build I could pass them on to you if you would like. Thanks for making the plans origanlly

Anything that you can send me would be great. These drawings were done totally from pictures and a few published dimensions. I have only seen a MG34 in person once, so there is a lot of room for improvement.

Alan

Anything that you can send me would be great. These drawings were done totally from pictures and a few published dimensions. I have only seen a MG34 in person once, so there is a lot of room for improvement.

Alan

Not sure if you have seen this Alan but lots of detail pics here

great job glen,you got some talent there bro!! :duim:

Thanks for the kind words Marcus

Just making the grooved plate and screw head on the rear of the butt

SR5V3lQ.jpg

Heated the back of a knife on the stove and used this to melt the grooves, took two heatings, also found it made the piece curve upwards, just about the right contour as the butt

Kz6Ehw4.jpg

On 11/5/2012 at 4:09 AM, Evilboy said:

:icon_bow:

Thank you kind Sir :salute:

Was racking my brain thinking of how I could get the knurl look on the side handle and while scouring the shops found this $2 torch, couldn't believe it was just the right diameter too.

vh8KPp1.jpg

Handle fitted and a few more details added

YqmNuVt.jpg

3C8fBSy.jpg

That is so funny, I just picked up a cheap torch myself for the same part! I will be posting my WIP soon. I am using a combo of wood, plastic, metal and real gun parts...

Great minds lol, will keep my eyes open for your wip im-watching-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks guys you are too kind

bow-down-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just onto the stand now, making the adjuster, still need to find a bit of spring tension rod, maybe a bicycle spoke will do

HnGgZas.jpg

Now the stands and a few details

8fTpYq6.jpg

mYW4TUi.jpg

n9q4j6n.jpg

Not a lot of progress last few days, health issues. Managed to finish the folding stand, have made it all operational, was quite rewarding making it all work

P6eJheF.jpg

wznDQFH.jpg

GhXzElu.jpg