Gratuitous 500th post thread

Clamps

I just wanted to give a massive shout out to all my brothers and sisters at FISD for making a fantastic Detachment. I am honoured to be a part of such a great community filled with such helpful and amazingly talented people.

500 posts in and I am still learning new stuff every day!

Thanks everybody! :jc_doublethumbup:

TK-Clamps

Don't think any of us will stop learning, always seems there is new info or pics's found form obscure distant sources, bless FISD and it's members :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Don't think any of us will stop learning, always seems there is new info or pics's found form obscure distant sources, bless FISD and it's members :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

YOU, my friend, are a BLASTER genius! :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

folks will be learning from your builds for a LONG LONG TIME! I learn from you every time you post an update to a new weapon build! Keep up the great work.

Bzw: I am close to 3000! Yeah!

not that you're counting ;)

Fore sure I totally believe post count does not reflect who I am or how much I do or do not know....but it seemed like a fun opportunity/time to thank everyone here for all that they have done to make such a wonderful community! :coffee2:

YOU, my friend, are a BLASTER genius! :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

folks will be learning from your builds for a LONG LONG TIME! I learn from you every time you post an update to a new weapon build! Keep up the great work.

Thank you kind sir, it's only from info others have posted and some internet searching that allows me to build. BTW I'm getting bored again and no armor as yet, hmmmmm DLT-19 templates come here lol

shooting.giflaser-blaster.gifbig-machine-gun.gif

Warning.. there is strong language contained in this video:

heck, that's breakfast table talk. no problem! I am tempted to post one of my favorite South Park moments form the movie where Cartman goes on a famous rant.... but alas, I will use restraint and save me evil for more (in)appopriate venues. :engel:

Clamps,

you are already a very helpful member of this community, and your posts make many of us smile!

Keep on posting!

:wub: ahhh shucks, there goes my Evil image right down the tubes!

Everything I see or do reminds me of a South Park episode.

Like right now I am thinking "Simpson's did it!" with Butters.

:)

ps. I must meet you someday, Sir Clamps!

heck, that's breakfast table talk. no problem! I am tempted to post one of my favorite South Park moments form the movie where Cartman goes on a famous rant.... but alas, I will use restraint and save me evil for more (in)appopriate venues. :engel:

:wub: ahhh shucks, there goes my Evil image right down the tubes!