Supporter status change requests

TB3414

• 4 months later...

I basically replied to the email that PP sent - the email addresses matched so I'm surprised you didn't get it. Well, at least you can see your status change. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So how does one become a supporter? Obviously via a donation, but would like details.

Ā 

Just PP'd a titanium donation. Name will look different and I forgot to include a note, but you can verify sender via email address (same as is on file here and at the Legion).

Ā 

I really enjoy the site. Keep up the good work.

I see you found it! Thanks for the support (or I should say Greg thanks you for the support - he's hosting now!). Status updated :)

• 1 month later...
Can someone pm me about how to set up the @whitearmor email account.

We don't have them. I believe it was just an idea that never went through. Paul can answer for sure as this was before I was DL.

The site admins are pretty busy as-is. It's actually not feasible to maintain w/o a lot of manual effort, and we'd be creating a lot of accounts that don't get used. Also, we have no way of knowing when people lose their TK status, or drop off the 501st automatically. This is why we also don't get @501st.com addresses in the Legion.

Ā 

Supporter status updated - thanks!

The site admins are pretty busy as-is. It's actually not feasible to maintain w/o a lot of manual effort, and we'd be creating a lot of accounts that don't get used. Also, we have no way of knowing when people lose their TK status, or drop off the 501st automatically. This is why we also don't get @501st.com addresses in the Legion.

Ā 

Supporter status updated - thanks!

OK,

Thank you for clearing that up.

TK0000

• 2 weeks later...