Decals: Hand painted

Boots: TK Boots

Belt: TKittell white canvas

Hand Plates: ATA/ANH

Neck Seal: Self Made using PandaTrooper’s tutorial

Undersuit: UnderArmor – two piece

Holster: Darman on FISD

Gloves: Nomex Flight Gloves

Electronics: Aker amp. TK-4261 helmet fan.

Blaster: Hasbro with DoppyDoo’s add on.

post-15593-0-42815000-1350440445.jpg

post-15593-0-96161700-1350440456.jpg

post-15593-0-86523800-1350440468.jpg

post-15593-0-90759800-1350440476.jpg

post-15593-0-31476100-1350440491.jpg

post-15593-0-18347800-1350440527.jpg

post-15593-0-55633200-1350440746.jpg

post-15593-0-39041800-1350440754.jpg

post-15593-0-97017600-1350440760.jpg

post-15593-0-71191700-1350440808.jpg

post-15593-0-69458700-1350440877.jpg

Hi Mindy, you do indeed look like a good Stormtrooper.

I'm sure that you will be asked to shorten the shoulder bell straps to bring them in a bit closer.

The holster also looks to be quite far down your thigh. This probably isn't a requirement to be addressed.

Good luck.

I don't think there's much problem with the shoulder bell strap. And if so, only by a little. What I do think is that the forearms and bicep could be trimmed slimmer. The holster seeming unusually long is just due to her/your height I think.

Nothing that stops you from EIB, just some pointers for further improvements, should you choose to follow them. Good work trooper! :duim:

The shoulder bell positioning is actually perfect in your lids off picture.

I guess they went wonky when you reached up to put your helmet on.

Many people have this problem, to keep the shoulder bell as part of the bicep.

The shoulder bell bicep strap may have to be tightened.

You don't have to do this for this award but once you start trooping and pics are taken of you,

You will be upset to see faults taken of you with armour failures.

If you can address it before you start seeing pics of yourself you will be much happier.

With regards to the holster length.

Mindy is 5'7" this would not be affecting the scale in the picture.

This is an unusually long holster

Congrats in he EiB appointment Mindy!!! :salute:

I too am having some issues with the shoulder rotating back on me, and sadly I am seeing it in my troop photos. Trying to figure out how to solve this has been a bit of a challenge. Will try Phils's recommendation of tightening the strap that goes around the bicep... Thought I wonder when I am in ESB config how I will solve that same issue...hmmm, anyway, that's for another thread to debate...returning to the task at hand!

Yay Mindy!

Congrats. Welcome to the EI ranks trooper.

Not sure if it matters or not, but we both have the same approval number

It doesn't matter "in the grand scheme of things". Only to you guys if you choose to care about what your number is. Personally I have no idea what my EIB number is. But it is supposed to be individual and I tend to miss what the previous number was (I do this by glancing in this forum at the other threads) since the threads are not in numerical order. I have fixed it now though, and I'm glad that people point this out.

Congrats in he EiB appointment Mindy!!! :salute:

I too am having some issues with the shoulder rotating back on me, and sadly I am seeing it in my troop photos. Trying to figure out how to solve this has been a bit of a challenge. Will try Phils's recommendation of tightening the strap that goes around the bicep... Thought I wonder when I am in ESB config how I will solve that same issue...hmmm, anyway, that's for another thread to debate...returning to the task at hand!

Yay Mindy!

I have been having that problem too. I'm going to try tightening the strap, and if taht doesn't work I may connect the edge of the shoulder bell to my chest piece with thin black elastic.

Congrats Minday!

Thank you everyone for the congrats on getting EIB approved!

To be honest, haven’t had any issues with the shoulders till that picture was taken, but that may have been due to me rushing to get the pictures done quickly since my husband was agreeing to take them finally. Usually the only thing that I notice from troop pictures is that I stand waaayyyy too much like a girl, not hard to pick me outta a line-up!

I did think the holster seemed a bit long when I first bought it, but no one else said anything till now so I didn’t worry about it….Probably still won’t worry about it, lol.

Also, as for trimming down my forearms and biceps, I would love for the forearms to be a bit smaller, but they have been trimmed down as much as they can be before having to reform something to stick a cover strip to, so I will most likely leave them be. :)

Thank you everyone for the congrats on getting EIB approved!

To be honest, haven’t had any issues with the shoulders till that picture was taken, but that may have been due to me rushing to get the pictures done quickly since my husband was agreeing to take them finally. Usually the only thing that I notice from troop pictures is that I stand waaayyyy too much like a girl, not hard to pick me outta a line-up!

I did think the holster seemed a bit long when I first bought it, but no one else said anything till now so I didn’t worry about it….Probably still won’t worry about it, lol.

Also, as for trimming down my forearms and biceps, I would love for the forearms to be a bit smaller, but they have been trimmed down as much as they can be before having to reform something to stick a cover strip to, so I will most likely leave them be. :)

You might be able to trim some off the bottom of the holster. Check with your blaster if you have any excess at the bottom you can cut.

I think you still can trim more off the the bicep and forearm. In case of the forearm, only trim at the back. The bicep you trim the outside half of, to make it slimmer. I'm a very slim guy myself, and while I have another armour, I know it can be done. :)